Energy shield recovery rate

I've had a watchers eye jewel with regenerate es per second on it for a while now and have recently upgraded it to also have increased energy shield recovery rate. I was under the assumption that this affected both regeneration and recharge rate as the wiki suggests it does but when I put the new jewel on my es regen does not go up. PoB shows that these mods do work with each other as I had thought making me believe this is a bug. I'm posting this here as I am not sure if there was an update I missed or it is actually a bug. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Just remembered that the "players have less life and es recovery rate" does affect es regeneration per second meaning that these mods on the watchers eye jewels should affect it as well.
Last bumped on Aug 7, 2020, 1:30:53 AM
Modifiers to recovery rate are never reflected in the in-game tooltips.
"
twitticles wrote:

That same recovery modifier is shown properly in the in-game toolip for recharge rate but not for regeneration rate? I also checked if it had any affect on my regen by damaging myself to half es with righteous fire and swapping between the jewels. This seemed to make no difference when PoB says it should take me from 900 to 1200 es regen. That should be a noticeable difference.
"
twitticles wrote:

Just realized my testing was flawed. Don't think I had Discipline activated properly when I first did this. It seems you are correct in your statement. Thank you.
"
ZestyJuicers wrote:
"
twitticles wrote:

Just realized my testing was flawed. Don't think I had Discipline activated properly when I first did this. It seems you are correct in your statement. Thank you.

The PoE client doesn't show recovery rate anywhere. You will need PoB for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info