Cannot roll attack modifier bug

I suffix locked, and crafted on cannot roll attack mods and there is only 2 mods I can roll. Even the game shows it as an attack mod I received when I exalted my item. Before my exalt I had fortify as my only prefix. Someone please explain this to me, why this happened, 1 pre 3 suff including cannot roll attack mods, then the game rolls an attack mod.
Last edited by hughmungustwot on Aug 6, 2020, 11:34:00 AM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 9:24:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nobody can see images on your hard drive.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
may be just another inconsistent between attack mod in metamod sense and attack mod tag in Delve/Harvest sense

The adv mod display is referring to Delve/Harvest mod tag but not metamod

"
I suffix locked, and crafted on cannot roll attack mods and there is only 2 mods I can roll

Also, please list the mods to prove it
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I only have the after picture, even the video I was following said there was only 2 mods I could get https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGyryscY2I&t=321s
although sites like poedb are unofficial, it as well tags the mod as an attack mod.
Last edited by hughmungustwot on Aug 6, 2020, 11:40:58 AM
"
I only have the after picture, even the video I was following said there was only 2 mods I could get https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGyryscY2I&t=321s
although sites like poedb are unofficial, it as well tags the mod as an attack mod.

did you know poedb has two color for the mod tag???? One is for metamod one is for Delve/Harvest

if you can't understand it and list the mod as evidence , i would assume it is not a bug but due to player inability to understand the game mechanics
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

When you “exalted” the item, did you use an actual exalted orb? Or something else? Not all crafting methods are bound by metamods (what neohongkong is trying to say). Many of the special crafting methods like essences ignore the meta mods. I don’t know if harvest crafts ignore them or not.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I have crafted this same hammer 4 times, and have not hit this mod. Even the video I followed stated, I can not roll the mod. And yes I used an exalt on the item. I was trying to get +1 to socketed gems, and it has a chance to roll that or endurance charges.
Last edited by hughmungustwot on Aug 6, 2020, 2:43:03 PM
"
I have crafted this same hammer 4 times, and have not hit this mod. Even the video I followed stated, I can not roll the mod. And yes I used an exalt on the item. I was trying to get +1 to socketed gems, and it has a chance to roll that or endurance charges.

The video is published on 25 Feb 2020. GGG added more mod to the influenced base after 3.9 patch (can't remember exact which patch)

So never follow junk video on web and instead learn the game mechanic the video used

Last edited by neohongkong on Aug 6, 2020, 10:45:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info