hi koran user is this game to day he are creatve and sing and to day reprot is o and x

im sorry
my miss taek
Last edited by microkiki7777 on Aug 7, 2020, 2:01:20 AM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 12:37:24 PM
"
microkiki7777 wrote:
안녕하세요
오늘 가입 했습니다
제가 영어가 안되서 정말 죄송합니다 한국 말 할줄아시는 분에게 해석 부탁 드립니다
질문이 있습니다
1. 게임 실행시 c 눌르면 확인 되는 아이템 희귀도 확률이 점술카드중에서 장인 카드 에서 주는 보상 화페와 관련 되어 있나요 사냥시 얻어지는 모든 장비및 조각 화페와 관련 되어 있나요
2. 장비 옵션 에서 상인에게 더비싸게 판매 하는 옵션이 모든 장비에 적용되면 사냥시 얻어지는 화페 및 조각 장비에 관련 되어 있나요 아니면 각각의 장비에 적용된 옵션에만 가능한가요
3. 노란색 황금 목걸이 및 황금 반지 갈색 벤토의 도박 과 페런두스의 황금 반지및 금테(아이템 수량 증가) 에서 발견하는 아이템 희귀도 확률 은 모든 장비에 이러한 옵션이 있으면 사냥 시 얻어지는 화페 장비 조각 점술카드 각종 코인 신디케이트 와 앗조아틀 사원 광산 그리고 5% 확률로 나오는 환영세계에서 얻어지는 화페 조각 장비 점술카드 및 각종 코인 하고 관련 되어 있나요
4.엑트 10 공략후 아틀라스 도착에서 외각 지도 선택후 사냥후에 나오는 세가지의 색깔있는 돌 모아서 안쪽 지역 들어가서 하고 다음 정중앙에 위치한 최종 두목인 우버엘더와 사이러스 를 공략 후에 예)15~16 등급 지도 나오나서 시작할때 모든 장비가 유니크 에서 1타락 2~3타락 되어야 하나요 그리고 스킬젬이 바알 등급 및 20레벨 맟춰놓고 해야 하나요
정중앙에 5각 사이러스 8각 사이러스 역시 위에 처럼 해야 하나요
5. 점술카드 질문 입니다 점술카드는 사냥 과정에 서 인벤토리에 묶음으로 놔누면 보상이 나오나요
아니면 사냥 과정에서 점술카드 보관함에 묵음으로 나두고 보관해야 사냥시 보상이나오나요
예) 도박꾼 점술카드는 보상이 카드를 줍니다 그러면 사냥시 인벤토리에게 나둬야 하나요
아니며 점술카드 묶음을 사냥 과정에 점술 카드 보관함에 보관을 해야 하나요
6. 위치 선택후 네크로 멘서로 전직하기전 영혼 공물 과 뼈공물그리고 살점 공물 스킬은 네크로멘서로 전직후 사용하는 스킬 소환수 생명력과 저항력 공격력 지속 하고 관련 되어 있나요

+1 for @Maxtrux

User need to contact Kakao support (Korean company handling PoE).
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Aug 6, 2020, 2:01:20 PM
Google Translate says:

"

Hello
I joined today
I’m really sorry that I can’t speak English. Please interpret it to someone who speaks Korean.
I have a question
1. Is the probability of an item's rarity checked by pressing c when playing the game related to the reward coin given by the craftsman card among the fortune-telling cards?
2. If the option of selling more expensively to the merchant in the equipment option applies to all equipment, is it related to the coin and engraving equipment obtained during hunting or is it only possible for the option applied to each equipment?
3. Yellow gold necklace and golden ring Items found in Brown Bento's Gamble and Perundus' Golden Ring and Gold Rim (increase the number of items). The rarity probability is that if all equipment has these options, it is a currency equipment piece, divination card, various coins Is it related to the syndicate, the Assoatle Temple mine, and the coin engraving equipment obtained from the welcome world with a 5% probability, and various coins?
4.After attacking At 10, after selecting the outer map on the arrival of Atlas, collect the three colored stones that appear after hunting, enter the inner area, and then attack the final bosses Uber Elder and Cyrus located in the middle of the center. When should all equipment be corrupted by 1 or 2 to 3 corruption in Unique, and should the skill gem be set to Vaal grade and level 20?
Do you have a 5-angle cyrus and an 8-angle cyrus in the middle?
5. Fortune-telling card questions. Fortune-telling cards are rewarded if they are placed in an inventory during the hunting process.
Or do you have to keep it in silence in the fortune-telling card storage box during the hunting process?
Example) Gambler divination cards are rewarded with a reward card.
No, do I need to keep a stack of fortune-telling cards in the fortune-telling card locker during the hunting process?
6. After selecting a position, before moving to a Necro Mencer, Soul Tribute, Bone Tribute, and Flesh Tribute skills are related to the skill used after changing to Necromencer.

Welp. Even translator have spelling error.
Sorry, but I can't get enough coherence in this translation to give you an actual answer.
Isn't this the Korean forums? : http://poe.game.daum.net/forum

This post should probably go there. I'll check and see if GGG can move this one.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info