How do i get rid of storage tanks that i don't want but have lifeforce stored?

I have some 200 storage tanks in my garden before they introduced the new ones, now my garden is overflowed with these monstrosity and i want to get rid of most of them.

The issue is I can't store the ones with lifeforces in it into the seed storage. So how do i get rid of them?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 10:34:16 AM
If you want to get rid of them completely, drop them on the ground and leave the instance.

If you want to use up the lifeforce first, disconnect them from any harvesters to make sure the new lifeforce goes into the new tanks and disconnect any new storage tanks from the dispersers. That way they will be emptied eventually.
The game forbids you from dropping them on the ground.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Seems stupid that to me that there would not at least be a confirmation dialogue. Try to create a new character, go to the grove, pick them up, and delete the character.
Easiest should really be to connect the collector only to an array of new ones, and empty all others fast by farming T4 seeds.

I hope you have no 1000 connections open...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info