Constant Disconnects are getting out of hand

I am constantly being disconnected from the game. While leveling I could deal with it even though it became annoying when attempting to do the trials and I had to restart about ten or twelve times. Since then I have lost maps, failed missions, and the whole nine yards. This is beyond infuriating. I invested money into the game for my tabs when clearly I should have saved it and put it toward a more stable game. Is there any sort of fix? Looking through the Forum it would seem that this is a very common issue and should be addressed.
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 1:26:43 AM
Just lost a T4 seed crop because of this bullshit, lost 3 t2 crops yesterday.
"
AithneDorcha wrote:
I am constantly being disconnected from the game. While leveling I could deal with it even though it became annoying when attempting to do the trials and I had to restart about ten or twelve times. Since then I have lost maps, failed missions, and the whole nine yards. This is beyond infuriating. I invested money into the game for my tabs when clearly I should have saved it and put it toward a more stable game. Is there any sort of fix? Looking through the Forum it would seem that this is a very common issue and should be addressed.

it depends on the reason for your DC's.
For that we need more information -->
1. What PoE gateway do you use when this happens.
2. WinMTR report for a map instance on that gateway.
3. Detailed information (like full DXDiag report) on your PC.
4. Are you using steam or stand-alone client.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AithneDorcha wrote:

I'm sorry but i'm seeing tons of people with the same issue here in the forum, a lot of them don't even have one reply from the admins, a lot of them with the WinMTR and DXDiag, still not reply from an admin, at this point i don't belive this is some problem that will be fixed by checking one by one the WinMTR and DXDiag or something like that, i have the same issue and my PC is a lot better than the requirements of this game, in fact, this started happening after the last patch for a lot of us, so don't you think the problem maybe is in something that you did? Please, fix it, and stop asking people for useless stuff, since you will see in most of the data, that is not our problem, and the fact that it started after the last patch for a lot of people means this is actually your own patch not our computers that just choose to start failing with the new patch...
I also invested money on this game and at this point i think that was a mistake, since we don't even have the chance to send tickets to the support, and in the forum you don't even answer most of the issues... i'm sorry but if you don't fix this in the next patch i'm not wasting more of my time with this game.
I have been disconnected an upwards of Thirty times today from this game. No other game on my rig has EVER given me a problem from FFXIV to WOW to MHW NW and so on... It is not my PC. If I were one of say twenty people with this issue sure I would say maybe its something to do with me but I looked through the forum the sheer amount of players with the same issue disproves that argument.
Last edited by AithneDorcha on Aug 5, 2020, 3:06:15 PM
+ 3 crops and a map with full scarab just lost right now. this is the third time that happens in 2 days. wonderfull
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AithneDorcha wrote:

It can't be a pc problem when you loose the instance on a map. It's a server side bug.
"
Havocz wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
AithneDorcha wrote:

It can't be a pc problem when you loose the instance on a map. It's a server side bug.

Server-side issues are server-wide a bunch of people having an issue that they assume is of the same origin does not qualify even remotely.
No rest for the wicked.
"
AstarothDFrix wrote:

I also invested money on this game and at this point i think that was a mistake, since we don't even have the chance to send tickets to the support, and in the forum you don't even answer most of the issues... i'm sorry but if you don't fix this in the next patch i'm not wasting more of my time with this game.

Well I can also find many threads where people are reporting problems and then it's proven that it was a local / ISP issue, so this is why these threads all get the same request for data --> To confirm the "baseline".

It's 100% up to you if you want to do this and if your reply is that you will just not play anymore then cya and GL former Exile :=)
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Aug 6, 2020, 5:25:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info