Trade Site: Searching for mod with multiple variables

An example is "Adds # to # lightning damage to spells". So I have this mod filter in a trade search. How do I set my mins and maxs for each variable? When u put a number in the boxes it just uses the min as the min for the first value and the max as the max for the second value. This is usually useless, and it's very limiting. Is there a way to set min and max for both? Thanks!
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 4:40:03 PM
If you're using the official site, it goes by the average. So if you set a minimum of 20, 3 to 40 would make the cut, but 2 to 30 would not.
Thanks, GreyLensman! I am using the official site. Do u know if there's a site that does it a better way (like what I said in the OP)?
Honestly, that wouldn't make much sense, because there are so few mods that have a range like that. They would need to add a special filter just for mods with ranges, and it's not clear how useful that would be. (i.e. would you really say you'll take 6 to 40 but not 2 to 44?)

In my limited experience, the alternate trade site is more limited than the official site in many ways.

Last edited by GreyLensman on Aug 6, 2020, 7:29:22 AM
"
GreyLensman wrote:
Honestly, that wouldn't make much sense, because there are so few mods that have a range like that. They would need to add a special filter just for mods with ranges, and it's not clear how useful that would be. (i.e. would you really say you'll take 6 to 40 but not 2 to 44?)

In my limited experience, the alternate trade site is more limited than the official site in many ways.

There are extremely rare cases in which the upper bound of a lower tier mod and the lower bound of an upper tier mod overlap in average damage, even if either minimum or maximum damage do not.

Other than that, higher maximum damage is usually preferable for bleed and ignite.

However, I do not believe that sites like poe.trade support this either. It is possible that the trade API generally does not index by minimum and maximum damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info