2 Kaom's Way augmented with life catalyst - 2nd ring display/calc

Greetings!

If you have 2 Kaom's Way with +20% quality (life catalyst), you should get +0.5% life regen per endurance charge from each ring. On the character sheet, the 1st ring adds 0.5%, but the 2nd one only adds 0.4%.

Display or calculation oversight?

Thanks
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2020, 10:06:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
As percentage-based life regeneration values are listed with two decimal points on alot of equipment, I'm going to wager a guess here.

A fully catalysed Kaom's Way doesn't grant 0.5% life regen per endurance charge but 0.48% (0.40*1.2), which is rounded to 0.5% on the item but still calculated as 0.48% by the game.
"
twitticles wrote:
As percentage-based life regeneration values are listed with two decimal points on alot of equipment, I'm going to wager a guess here.

A fully catalysed Kaom's Way doesn't grant 0.5% life regen per endurance charge but 0.48% (0.40*1.2), which is rounded to 0.5% on the item but still calculated as 0.48% by the game.

I agree, but still, two 0.48% rings equals 0.96%, which should round display wise to 1% regen per endurance charge, but the game rounds to 0.9%, which gives the impression that is "eating" 0.06% regen per endurance charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info