Horticrafting station bug?!?

I have harvest crafting options saved but when I open it, it is empty. I tried refreshing my garden but it didn't work.

Any suggestions?
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2020, 3:56:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I face the same issue now. Buggy harvest

Hover shows 3/3, clicking shows 0/0. Lame
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
Last edited by LiMA6 on Jul 30, 2020, 3:52:52 AM

hover 3/3
click 0/0
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
bug report number. 1,022,237,513
Contacted GGG hopefully they fix this soon. I can't craft anything which defeats the whole purpose of this league.
if they fix yours, could you tell them to fix mine too?
They know about this post so I assume they'll fix it for everyone but yes I'll keep you updated in this thread.
the issue seems player specific, fine for my friends.
Same issues, keep update the post people.
Hi team,

I think I might have fixed it. Can you guys try removing horticrafting stations?

I was going hardcore and had 2/3 of my garden full of horticrafting stations. I removed about 30 stations and the saved craftings started to reappear!

Let us know if this solves your issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info