Insatiable Malice Armour Pack graphical glitch

The Insatiable Malice Armour Pack is causing a glitch where it shows some black squares where the character is in the screen.

What I could verify so far is that the glitch is caused when the visual effect of an aura is activated while I have any amount of pieces of the Insatiable Malice Armour Pack equipped.

For example, in my case it happens when the visual effect of Pride "activates" (appears on the character) when I enter a new map and/or when I turn on Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone or change stances.

Some screenshots and a video showing the glitch:

Here the glitch happened when I started moving after entering a new map (Pride aura appears on my character).

In this one the glitch happened when I turned on Blood and Sand.

Video:
Spoiler
https://streamable.com/ewfhk3

I haven't tested with other auras.

It only happens when any amount of pieces of the Insatiable Malice Armour Pack is equiped (as showed in the video).

IDK if it is relevant or not, but I am using Vulkan and the latest Nvidia driver.
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2020, 1:54:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Here is another video of this bug in action. For me, it activates with my Vaal Double Strike.

(Some mild NSFW language in video - I was chatting in Discord while recording)
Last edited by Zalakat on Jul 15, 2020, 11:02:26 PM
Same issue, spent 60$ on supp pack that I can't use.
Black box when swapping between blood and sand stance.
Malice support pack and also pandemonium helmet ( mix of angelic and demon one from recent mtx boxes)

Saw many topics but seems like GGG is just ignoring that case.
I'm assuming you're using Vulkan. I've had my friends change from vulkan back to DX until they fix the issue.
Just wanted to keep this thread open, since this Bug is still happening to me... This time I could check it only happens when I have the Insatiable Malice Gloves on...
I have the same issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info