Zana "Complete the Legion Monolith" objective bugged.

I just went to complete this in a Zana Atlas Map, to get her to update herself so I can purchase more maps and I can confirm that he is correct even now as of 7/22/2020. Everything is dead, map cleared and the quest simply will not complete and is bugged.
Also did not get credit and quest to complete mission within the time limit is up, despite the time limit shutting off when I completed it.
same problem, died in the encounter, re-entered, no mops here and the timer of the mission stops..cant end this shit
Just encountered this bug :'(
Just happened to me; died on the last two enemies with 10:00 minutes left on the timer (timed mission where killing enemies extends the time). Reentered the map, killed the remaining enemies, and the timer disappeared. However, the quest remained open and neither completed nor failed. All enemies on the map are now dead, 0 alive, but the quest remains permanently open.
Happened to me too just now, tho I got a game crash just after activating all the mobs from the monolith and when I logged back in and went back to the map and cleared it of everything stuck with incomplete Zana mission.
This is being fixed. Thanks for the reports.
Code warrior
Understand that this is being fixed. Just wanted to add some more information.

It is still happening at the end of 3.12 and appears to happen when you leave the zone during the event. In my case there was a labyrinth trial in the legion area that I accidentally clicked on during the fight. Came back into the main area and couldn't complete the event.
Buddha Bunny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info