Spell echo cannot support Tempest Shield

Tempest Shield as of the current patch, is not a Vaal skill, Totem Skill, Channeling Skill, Triggered Skill, Instant Skill, and it does not reserve mana.

I think a tag never got removed from it. This bug really hurts my build.
Last edited by Moderated on Mar 14, 2020, 11:28:27 AM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2020, 4:38:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Why do you want to spell echo Tempest shield? You only deal damage with it when you block. The only thing you are doing with spell echo is casting twice on yourself in quick succession.

As far as I can tell, this isn't a bug. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tempest_Shield
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Mar 14, 2020, 11:46:09 AM
It is the spell with the lowest cast time in the game. Casting it twice and with higher cast speed is all I need it to do. I am using it for an orb of storms build.

It doesn't matter what the skill does or what it's used for. If a support gem does not list a category as not working that that gem falls under, the support should work.
I was disappointed to discover that spell echo doesn't work with tempest shield myself. I had the same idea for a OOS build using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info