Huge Sale on Weapon and Shield Microtransactions - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

TY guys :)
Those wings...I have to get them !!!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Just a heads up, the Adder's Claw is 110 points on discount now but also apprears on the 50 point sale for 50 points and original price is 160 points.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
White building supplies g0d i hate these HO stuff so much.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Ty WWW ( Weta Weting Waves )

Recieved: Black aura effect
TYTY
Last edited by Nassko on Jan 24, 2020, 4:27:20 AM
Hello,

I would say this is an awesome thing, but majority of the Weapon effects are showing swords, so I am not sure if they can be displayed / used on Wands, 2h weapons or Bows is there a way to find out before spending on something that my build cannot use?

Thanks and again AWESOME!

// before anyone ask I know that some have descriptions, but for example Purple Lightning weapon effect or Celestial Weapon Effect which do not have such things.
Last edited by ZFPuhi on Jan 24, 2020, 5:11:05 AM
hello weta #13
Thanks!

But what are the odds for this:

I have opened 2 of these ggg tencent boxes and i already got duplicate?!??!
Look at the darkprims sword that has a discound right now. Do you see how beautyful something can look that has the name "darkprism"? :-(
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Ok here I am, the guy you where waiting for.
I bought a pet few minutes later, using the points from a Basilisk pack.
Did not received a box to open. Where can I find it?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info