We've just released the Morbid Hideout microtransaction. The hideout is a cleaned up version the Piety boss arena from Act Three’s Lunaris level 2. We've also cleared away the stairs to make the back of the arena traversable, maximising space in the hideout. With the piles of bodies scattered about and the screams of exiles in the distance, this hideout is sure to make an impression on any visitor. You can see the hideout for yourself in our video below, and purchase it here if you like it.

If you’re looking for more variety in the corpses littered about your cheerful abode, we recommend the Impaling Spikes Decoration or Oriath Citizen Corpse Decoration

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice one!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
pog
Hey, that's pretty neato my dudes
Nice, I want it.
Not bad
Hmm ok
Saved
haha so morbid
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Can we get a version like in a8 Lunaris? Bluish lighting, water & lilypads instead of menorrhagia, corpses in shrouds on biers rather than in heaps?

Much better looking imo, and why Divided HO is still a favourite even though half of it is spoiled with a rehash of the Immaculate HO.

(While you're at it designing a nice cool a8 version of this, also please consider designing a neutral-colour Oblique light source or beam that can be suspended over water and/or aimed at or into the water to highlight the lovely water textures in the Divided, Lush, Luxurious, and Undercity HO)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
That does look like a hideout I'd consider buying. Very unique, spacious, cool layout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info