The Titan Weapon Skin

Pretty!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
This one is really cool. I've been waiting for more weapon skins that have a more universal theme as opposed to something that's surrounded with lightning, or something like that. Do maces include scepters? They used to be separate. Too bad it can't be used with wands, claws, or daggers.
We really need an official FAQ made about the new Atlas. So much misinformation is spreading and players are getting frustrated. You used to do them quite regularly. Guess the guy who wrote them got axed.

Also, we need you to redo the map tab to work with the new atlas. It's barely functional at this point.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 21, 2020, 9:48:55 PM
Meanwhile, the game's 6 wand and dagger skins rot.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Hmmm. Not really a fan of this tbh.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
not big enough for titan ....

jkjk
for $17 this isnt titan enough.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I wasn't a fan of Mists of Pandaria, neither.
dangit i really like it. especially that mace. OOF!
Pretty neat, still sucks that wands don't get any love though. Bows get some, but the love they get tends to not be great. Meanwhile, for melee those skins look good enough to have as an excuse just to roll a new melee char because good lord are those well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info