New Microtransactions

Talking of pets, I would like to be able to adopt the pets of rogue exiles I have killed. I feel sorry for the poor deer forgotten in the aqueducts after I passed through...
Nice
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
marshmellion wrote:
GGG: "yo what do we got for this weeks release"

employee: "not much we just have the effects done"

GGG: "well just slap that thing on a default sphere model and sell it for a crisp 20 ya"

employee: on it boss

Yeah... Seems about right at this point.
I've never seen a company push out so many micro-transactions in a month. It seems desperate and soulless.
Now this is a suitable contestant for Weta pets in order to cap a hideout with 750 of them...

Edit: someone is gonna organize a football match in their hideout, I guarantee it
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Last edited by Dark_Reaper115 on Jan 20, 2020, 3:51:34 PM
Cool. A pet that looks like an attack I need to evade mid battle.
Last edited by ZombieOtter on Jan 20, 2020, 4:46:58 PM
They are so adorable, omg...........
Smile! <3
"
alexandrosb wrote:
Thank you GGG now you have to increase your pet limit to 3 instead of 2

Yes ...that would be great
Physcial Ball Pet & Chaos Ball Pet
are incoming, right?
And since the subject was mentioned... When might we get the chance to re-colour some of our outfit cosmetics? It's such a pain that with so many designs, we're usually constrained to mixing/matching with what very few (often zero) suitably fit each others' colours.

I can't help but look at Warframe (where I can tweak each cosmetic's palette as I wish, or just click one button to make everything match a single piece) and wish we could even get a FRACTION of that here.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
It would be nice to have all three around you... like master of elements

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info