Remembering ExileCon

Yeah, you had me hyped that weekend and the the ones that followed before 3.9, but sadly now all I can see is that ggg pretty much doesn't give a F about leagues they launch in december, and this new atlas content is awful, don't see this post as a butthurt rant, just try to improve whatever changes are upcoming and please try to listen AND ANSWEAR to your community (I'm not talking about brain dead streamers), maybe you will stand a chance against the upcoming huge games coming this year and forward, still have a pinch of faith in you guys, don't blow it up.
It has to mean something, when 2 months after big hype just one small video can bring all of it all over again. Thank you, GGG! <3
Smile! <3
"
MinusEV wrote:
Welcome back Bex!

Any chance for a VOD later about the David Brevik + Max Shaefer + Erich Schaefer segment? Thank you!

This!
So great to see you back Bex! Although I will miss your Twitter duckling updates! Welcome back :)
For everyone asking for Rhykker's interview, it shouldn't be too much further away. We are currently clearing the backlog of video content to release but something that adds an unexpected amount of time is creating subtitles for each video so that we can share them in each language. We are super aware of everyone's interest in this particular interview and are keen to get it out as soon as we can! Sorry for the delay.
"
cdawngrape wrote:
So great to see you back Bex! Although I will miss your Twitter duckling updates! Welcome back :)

Thanks for the welcome! Duckling updates shall continue as long as they keep showing up :)
I'm really bummed I missed this. It just wasn't in the cards for me this go round. I'm not sure how Chris would react if a grown man actually cried if he got to meet him. Good job on Exilecon. Welcome back Bex. Please keep up the good work.
I was so disappointed I couldn't make this!! Way to expensive for flights and hotel room for me to be able to come. Maybe this year I'll be able to save the 7000.00 needed for it for next year. I truly tried to get the money saved in time.

Doubt I can avoid my addiction to supporter packs to save the money though.

Meeting all my long time GGG friends would have been a dream come true. I tried to email to be a volunteer helper but shot down rather quickly so gave up.

:) Glad it went great!!!

And welcome back Bex, you were missed hugely!! Congratulations :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jan 23, 2020, 7:39:18 PM
Last edited by DARK_LIGHT11 on Feb 21, 2022, 7:21:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info