Remembering ExileCon

Exilecon in thee states would be awesome. Phoenix?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
wb Bex :)
Welcome back BEX! Krilson is a god! Saving up for next year! Fuggin love you guys! Sorry for yelling.
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Thank you for POE, I love it. Looking forward to more!!!!
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Nice deflection from the fact that this has been one of the worst leagues (as far as not working) and the new core material is bugged beyond belief and the entire time you guys have been entirely uncommunicative.

Not sure if you have invested in Wolcen and are hoping they have a bang up release next month or what, but the way you have handled this league sure is going to drive a lot of people to go check that out instead of playing PoE.

I realy do want to play the game but the way the pr is handling recent bug and communication and how major problems arent spoken about (conqu spawns, for one example, which take far to long for some. Like for me at least 10 to 15 hours minimum. Mostly 1 day worth of playing).

Its not the fact that these obvious bug that arent taken seriously are what drives me away. This communication strategy is what makes me not want to play this game anymore and I find it sad. I mean why does ggg has an own forum if they do not even respomd with a "we are looking into it" post and instead totally ignore it. At that point they should shut it down and directly redirect you to reddit when you click the "forum" button I guess.

Well...however I am out of this game. Mist likely for good. Not worth anymore sinking my time ibto buggy mechanics and pure rng progression...
ill be there
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Yo! Has the interview / panel with the original blizzard north boys been posted yet?
The best weekend in 2019 for me.
Watching this compilation made me relive the weekend when I stayed up till the dead of night just to see it and I enjoyed every second of it.

Can't wait :)
woo she's back!
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info