New Microtransactions

TencentGGG. Asian. Sell. Out.

How sad.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
I appreciate you trying different things, and this is certainly out there, but this was a miss in my opinion.
I loved it so much... @_@
It's definitely not what I was expecting due to the previous Darkprism mtx, but it's so freaky I think it totally works as something the Vaal produced - it has similar traits to the Vaal Oversouls and Arakaali, for example. And the pieces seem to individually work pretty well with other sets, so even if the body piece is too weird for someone, they can still match it - the head piece and these shoes seem really nice with the Celestial body piece, I think.
Think you forgot something there...like leg guards? You know, one of the vital parts of armor...
"
TauOrigin wrote:
AHAHAHA WHATAFACK

you know what, I've changed my mind. I initially really hated it, but the more I look at it the more I really like everything but the helmet. I think a different helmet would make this look a lot better. I may actually buy this minus that fugly helm.
Imagine a world where the people involved in making that armour set is responsible for the art direction in PoE2.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
AHAHAHA WHATAFACK

This MTX reminds me of those cheap 50s and 60s sci-fi B movie monsters. LOL

Attack of the Eye Creatures (1965)

"
stinle wrote:
dank

so Dankprism?
Meeh. Ill skip, not really my taste. But hé, you can't satisfy everyone. I bet a lot of players will like this.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
AHAHAHA WHATAFACK

My mommy says I make good MTX's.
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info