Furious Hideout

Better fix your servers !
its very easy, they don't think, they dont realise the things they do, so lets profit from that...why create a new hideout from scratch when we can copy any trash area of the game and charge money for it ?

...somewhere in the future..."u have consumed ur click for today's poe, would u want to buy more mouse clicks ?"
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
This community is f..... up. Telling GGG things like "low effort", while this studio keeps providing more content faster than any other company in the world... Get real guys. Yes, it's a small hideout, which is important for immersion reasons.
These are the kind of hideouts that should be acquired in-game. Charging for this, especially at the current ridiculous price, just comes across badly.

Save the MTX hideouts for the likes of Glimmerwood/celestial please. Though I would also love to see a hideout announcement reveal new in-game acquirable hideouts too. :D
"
Schiriki wrote:
This community is f..... up. Telling GGG things like "low effort", while this studio keeps providing more content faster than any other company in the world... Get real guys. Yes, it's a small hideout, which is important for immersion reasons.

GGG doesn't give you any shop points for licking upwards. just saying

Hideout is even to small for being able to have Jun+Alva+Atlas portals active at the same time without them glitching out of the hideout circle... 😂

Just copy paste a boss area and call it a hideout is exactly what low effort is. This critic is not about other content that GGG is doing fine, it is only about hideout content. Use brain. Please.
Last edited by auc_martin on Jan 16, 2020, 6:23:43 AM
Charging for something you already have in the game is slutty

Creativity "0"
laziness "1"
"
Schiriki wrote:

Stop shilling. Just because they give other content doesn't mean the content they charge money for can be low effort crap.
"
Quelex wrote:
Why not have a portal out to a bigger area so you can actually decorate the place? This is just way too small and seems like a wasted opportunity for a cool tileset.

I actually was just saying that I wanted a smaller hideout, and I tend to gravitate towards fire damage in my builds. This is exactly what I was looking for!
"
Schiriki wrote:
1. Morecontentfaster is a nightmare. They butcher the whole league ideas. How many have they already? Metamorph is so much less than it could be in 6-month development cycle. Blight is straight up mess. Legion is just some bosses and tuned mobs with no other content. Synthesis is butchered and had to be cut almost completely. Delve isn't updated for a very long time (excluding profit and fun gutting) and turns repetitive quite fast since lack of content. Incursion, again, could be so much more, significantly expanding Sacrifice of the Vaal. War for the Atlas... well, you know it's story yourself. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. They don't leave room for realizing ideas they propose themselves to most of their potential with this rapid release cycle and drain themselves of resources to update these later.
2. This HO is literally just a boss arena. I could understand if it was a randomly uncoverable hideout, although even then it would be quite questionable -- but for being a paid premium HO it's just lacking.
3. You can make small hideouts from large hideouts, but you can't make large ones from small ones. I've seen plenty of inherently big hideouts turned into small, cozy and nicely decorated areas.

All in all, this is a cancerous practice and IMO should never be supported. If you buy a hideout you should be sure of getting something really unique, even if using one of common tilesets.
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Jan 16, 2020, 8:13:46 AM
I like it!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info