Winners of the Awakener Kill Event

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Antigegner wrote:
grats to everyone!

PoEDan79 has - among other lvl 100 chars - a level 100 SSF Metamorph HC char....utmost respect to him or her!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PoEDan79

Respect for spending a good chunk of their life inside a video game? That's not healthy for your body or mind. I would imagine his boyfriend gets frustrated with him playing games 24/7.
What a great event! First time felt that PoE is esport and players getting prizes are monsters as players. Really respect them.

Why not give cash prizes in the future too (even way smaller ones)? Maybe can reach them to sc too like 50% value since I see SSFHC most competitive environment. Might raise player volume even more! Unfortunately this league lost a lot since no more cash prizes but will look forward to try to get there again even I ripped about 11 characters so far.
Last edited by Possu81 on Jan 15, 2020, 10:14:42 AM
-
Last edited by rngaddicted on Dec 23, 2022, 5:01:30 AM
-
Last edited by rngaddicted on Dec 23, 2022, 5:01:11 AM
Congratulations!
congratulations to the winers!!!
The balls to announce winners when their game barely started working a couple of days ago.
Congrats all... Gj
Yat_zo_Crusher
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I was wondering what happened. Thx.

Excellent play all!

I see that PoEDan 79 not only won three prizes, but he also grabbed a random one too.

Pure "RNG"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info