Winners of the Awakener Kill Event

Can we now finally adjust hiw to spawn sirus? It takes way to long.
Its nice to know folks who literally make a living playing this won some of the top prizes vs folks trying to do better.

Next time can you do a "pro" section and a Normal player section? Cause going "where holding a competition for all" and giving out cash prizes just says hey pros want some free cash for doing something your already good at?

For those who aren't twitch/YouTube streamers congrats if you won!!

For everyone else dont make enough from your tippers and steams?
Great job everyone!

Thanks for the great entertainment too! :)
"
maxmanatarms wrote:
Its nice to know folks who literally make a living playing this won some of the top prizes vs folks trying to do better.

Next time can you do a "pro" section and a Normal player section? Cause going "where holding a competition for all" and giving out cash prizes just says hey pros want some free cash for doing something your already good at?

For those who aren't twitch/YouTube streamers congrats if you won!!

For everyone else dont make enough from your tippers and steams?

Lul.

"Hey NASCAR, can you not pay any of your competitive drivers and instead only pay people who are driving down the highway? It's not fair that the competitive drivers make money."
This was an awesome event. It definitely made the league much much more enjoyable. Hope to see more events like this in the near future.

Personally, even though I didn't win anything, I'm happy that I achieved my goal of killing T8 Awakener on SSFHC before the event ends.
Thanks for the event Zizaran and GGG, it was so much fun, i hope to see more in the future!
gz to everyone, but that glitches that were used to go deeper in delve from side looked depressive :/
Last edited by I_Am_Legion on Jan 15, 2020, 1:14:59 AM
Imagine making money working a normie dayjob in the godly 2k20, pathetic much? These are the bedrooms stacks, poedan with roughly 7 grand in total.
I didn't even try, so no salt.
Congratulations, everybody!
well played all :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info