Development Plan for 2020

For the love of god, try to diminish the amount of things we must stash in specific stash tabs, or implement auto sorting in respective tabs.
Same for pickup, implement auto one for low currency, as example.
Last edited by Universalis on Jan 13, 2020, 7:35:17 PM
Very excited for what's to come
An update that there is no update. This is new at least.
fix your game instead of releasing more stuff that needs fixing.

this news post is just a sad excuse to have at least something in the news.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jan 13, 2020, 7:46:37 PM
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
omg sry but I need to comment on this...

"The timing of the expansions may vary by a week or two from last year's ones, as we work around various holidays/events and make sure that the bigger ones have enough time to be fully tested."

Rly? So the 3.9 was fully tested too? Oh god please take ur time to indeed fully test next big expansions and dont release such a big patch next to holidays when u know things can go wrong.

what is so wrong with this patch? it's working fine without any major issues.
New challenge has been set yet I'm finishing the 2 years old contents.... I've got to order a 10 year pass o.O;
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Great. 4.0 went from August 2020, to December, to 2021. Nice, guys. Now that you've shown how underwhelming it is, you feel okay delaying it? And now, like Metamorph's delay, every subsequent league is also delayed... For "testing" and "quality". LOL. We all know the spring leagues are the worst, so good luck with saving face with that!

RIP PoE2's December 2019 release date - thanks consoles - and RIP the August 2020 release date - thanks GGG/Tencent. "This deal is getting worse all the time."
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Cashhiller wrote:
For those of you complaining that things aren't being "tested" well enough. Please try to keep in mind that there are only so many people to test and they are only testing from their perspective. GGG simply cannot account for the many thousands of variables that a large community adds. Also this is a f2p game that isn't p2w, the developers have the mindset of creating good content and releasing it with as few bugs as possible. Simply jumping on the "GGG fix your game test your stuff" bandwagon doesn't do anything in fact simply not posting anything at all to make it easier to find constructive criticism would do the developers and the community more good =] and if you're doing it just to be mean remember what your mum taught you before she went out for smokes 7 years ago... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." -ur mum

the mentality "this game is free these guys are awesome" is extremely incorrect. i think its what causes this white knightism garbage.
the weekend player ya they dont spend much.
8k hours and 50 premium tabs later i have paid more for this game than any i own. like most diehards i have all the specialty tabs and 10 or more quads.
other various mtx

the last map stash tab bug i had to buy a additional stash tab while they "were working on it".

only to have the league end a week later and it was fixed.
so i continue to stack them full because hey they "fixed it".
so the new one i had 9k maps in one tab and over 4k in another. all stuck on "blight" maps. so it wont allow you to change series without emptying out the tab. where you put new maps? no choice but to spend HOURS vendoring maps. then where do you put 4k maps after you vendor to change the series of the map stash ?

i spent yesterday talking to support about it and got the canned response.
"our team is working on this..." pure bs. "we apologize for the inconvenience". they are super nice and probably have no say in the lack of care by the bug police. i hate it they have to take the abuse.
reminds me of the south park episode when the security guy was sending "cocoa and blankets" to people getting shot, robbed and raped.
i pointed out that the "super stash tab sell" that was going on looked like a sleazy practice of selling something that is defective on purchase and they know it.
if i owned this company instead of the support bots reading responses off of a sheet i would have each one of them manually go into the database and correct each persons stash tab until my super bug team was able to get enough coloring books and crayons together to come up with a plan.

unless you push the hell out of them the map stash tab bug fix will be the last day of the league. however im sure a 1 gig update for some silly mtx package is in the works.

love the game (8k hours) and im worried they are in trouble.
dont look like anyone is home. you get all excited about a promise post and piss your panties. based on what i seen lately they are promising another train wreck.

"
Cashhiller wrote:
For those of you complaining that things aren't being "tested" well enough. Please try to keep in mind that there are only so many people to test and they are only testing from their perspective. GGG simply cannot account for the many thousands of variables that a large community adds. Also this is a f2p game that isn't p2w, the developers have the mindset of creating good content and releasing it with as few bugs as possible. Simply jumping on the "GGG fix your game test your stuff" bandwagon doesn't do anything in fact simply not posting anything at all to make it easier to find constructive criticism would do the developers and the community more good =] and if you're doing it just to be mean remember what your mum taught you before she went out for smokes 7 years ago... "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." -ur mum

I agree with this completely! keep up the great work GGG and hopefully a native linux version too!
"Hardcore Action RPG"

If only they we'rent so fucking stuck on this nonsense and actually allowed people to play the game without having their progress stolen. We're already limited by portals. XP penalties are pointless. They only exist because of your 'fuck SC players' attitude.

Keep your HC, have all the torture you want. But none for me thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info