New Microtransactions

Cool but still

Celestial is way better
So essentially a better fitting colour palette for the celestial themed MTXes than the actual celestial weapon effect?

Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
More MTX...
Is it normal for GGG to put out so much MTX in such a short amount of time? I get they need to keep the lights on, but damn.
"
Ysonoko wrote:
More MTX...
Is it normal for GGG to put out so much MTX in such a short amount of time? I get they need to keep the lights on, but damn.

Highest ROI, by far.

Only takes a few moments to palette-swap some new MTXs, and people still eat them up (buy them) in droves. $$$$$$. That's all that matters to TenCent - making the most bucks with the least effort.

Can't say I blame them. If I had taken my millions out already, I'd simply put it all in cruise-control mode and ride it out.
Well... that's some hideous, there.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Why are these Darkprism effects so different from previous Darkprism MTX (Pet, Weapon, Cape)? They just don't match at all in my opinion. Those were perfect, but these new effects are just too bright.
You can make it yours for only 500 points!
"
Betray betray betray betray
Marching down the hill
Overpaid overpaid overpaid overpaid
Will you pay the Bill
Money is a friend of mine
And I will never thrill
Overpaid overpaid let me pay the bill
Influence my will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1jpTuGBrjc
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
waw..rest is awesome. but the helmet halo is shyt
spicyyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info