New Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

I try to defend you guys at every turn by $25 USD for that hideout? C'mon GGG, was the negativity around the Towering Hideout not enough for you?
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
pog
I like that this HO is available for purchase now but I wish it had been expanded upon. Larger hideouts are preferable and this one is quite small.
can a bitch get her hat back
like the 3 iq responses on the yt video already "don't buy it" don't fix it sheep..

these hideouts should be unlockable from playing the game, be creative dev's don't just throw some overpriced number and manipulate the hype around that hideout..

but who I'm kidding.. these people will never learn.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Give pet sale, some of the old pets are looking nice but not 15$ nice ya know...

Also why is Desert Armour never on sale. All the other ones have been on sale 2-3 times over the course of the last few months and this one sits on my watchlist forever.
Whole lotta meh about these.

I am, however, superpumped about the performance improvement with this latest patch. SO. MUCH. BETTER. than it's been in the past MONTH.

So, thanks for that, at least. If you were to bring back that demonic sale you had a couple of days ago, I can think of at least 3 MTX there I would snatch up in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I know that sale will be back eventually; I just wasn't in a supportive mood at that time because, you know, pre-patch, crummy performance, annoyed at having to keep restarting the client every twenty minutes or so, framerate drowning in everyone's town MTX, etc.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
here we go bois
Ice Nova MTX that isn't water/cold please. Need Fire/Poison/Red/Green etc.
y lami
Finally more Void MTX, instabuy
Let's hope GGG keeps it up in 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info