Hideout Showcase

1. Interesting way of marketing.
2. Awesome hideout. HO boyz are on top as always.
3. TRIPLE. THE. RATE. ON. FAVOR. FOR. FUCK. SAKE. ALREADY. JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST! =/
when to hell I gonna farm all that favour JEEEZ I need to clone myself... mutliple times O_O

incredible artworks, just speechless ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Any news for when console players can start importing / exporting Hideout layouts?
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
So basically u still do hideout showcase videos but still never think of improving how we can get favor? LIterally the max we can get is like 10.8k per master mission in highest red tier maps, maybe just past 11k on t16s. Look at the cost of these hideouts literally. One of these is 27 million (the battles-scarred one). Who is going to run 2.5k t16s ever? Literally stupidest game design ever when it comes to how we can make hideouts.

Also what about selling decorations? I'm sure i'm not the only one who pointlessly wasted 2 million favor on getting the images of the old masters when finding out they were removed from the game and then finding out a few hours later i need that 2 million to even scratch the top of any epic hideout i would want to make.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
"
Acemont wrote:
1. Interesting way of marketing.
2. Awesome hideout. HO boyz are on top as always.
3. TRIPLE. THE. RATE. ON. FAVOR. FOR. FUCK. SAKE. ALREADY. JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST! =/

Triple? More like at least 10 times. If u think about it, the 27 million hideout featured this time would take around 250 t16 master missions to make. I feel that's pretty reasonable. Not 2500 t16s.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
I got to see Mount Hikari for myself while doing a trade, it was very impressive!
wooo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Emerald and pirate one had very nice use of that hideout type. Nice ideas and design.

Who in their right mind makes a lab hideout :D hahah

Well played GGG, I was waiting until I saw some amazing hideouts before buying the nebula hideout. You got me, and more of my money lol.
Hello, does anyone know the song that plays during this video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info