It's time for another Hideout Showcase! For today's news post we've selected several interesting hideouts created by our players over the past couple of months. We were very pleased to see that many hideout creators have drawn inspiration from the endless cosmic space introduced in the Celestial Nebula Hideout. Check out a selection of the hideouts by watching the video below!

We are always looking for interesting and unique hideouts, so make sure to submit yours to the Hideouts forum section!

Here are the hideouts featured in the video:

While we have your attention, we'd like to mention that we've seen the feedback from the hideout creators regarding the changes to some in-game assets (including lighting) made in 3.9.0, which resulted in the corresponding hideout doodads being changed as well. We'll have our art team revisit some of the changes to check that assets look as intended. Our devs will also have a look at the issue with decorations from 3.8 hideouts being unable to load in 3.9 hideouts. While we understand it can be upsetting for some of you, visual changes are an inevitable part of improvements we've planned to the game. We'll keep an eye on further changes to the assets to make sure the hideouts will only benefit from them.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Good stuff!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Wow! These are amazing! Good work!
Nice hideouts,good job,authors!
Nice!
Sweet!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Sad that I'll never be this talented. I have lots of ideas, but putting them into practice is not going well.

Also, how the fuck do you level Jun to level 7? I know you have to kill Syndicate, but holy hell is it tedious.
Toxic Lab...wow
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Those hide out are INSANE 0.0
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Absolutely stunning hideouts!

Shout-out from a subscriber of yours @Path_of_DerroK, your Emerald Celestial Wells hideout is amazing along with all of your other videos on different hideouts you've made. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the Celestial Nebula Hideout in the near future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info