Carnival Microtransactions are Now Available in Store - Gore Fireworks Return

I'd like to get a "TYVM" neon sign for my hideout decorations and @GGG-> Maybe if you guys are so nice and give me a Dominating Blow and Herald of Purity MTX which make the effects more enjoyable for the eyes? Like corrupted sentinels in a dark red or black colour? :3
How about fixing Sirius fight and random crashes GGG ?
Gotta love all the comments that aren't related to this post.

Two items are titled pets but are actually hideout decorations: Ringmaster Parakeet Pet and Harlequin Pranksters Pet. Maybe a clarification would prevent any mishaps.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Jan 6, 2020, 10:37:49 AM
Can we have a "Portal Disconnect-Compensating Voltaxic Stabilizer"? Maybe, even for 250 coins, but if we could use it for every character simultaneously.
"
SenchuTen wrote:

Not even a "sorry to hear that. We are working on it" reply. That would have been enough to calm down a lot of people.

This.

A simple copy&paste would be plenty!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Very nice cosmetics, but please fix lag on Washington, DC. Game is unplayable at the moment.
"
djodars wrote:
Very nice cosmetics, but please fix lag on Washington, DC. Game is unplayable at the moment.

THIS. I get maybe 15-20 minutes of good play and then lag spikes from my normal 30ms to 100-400ms. It's not my internet either...and it happens every time. I don't know if it's DC or this memory leak everyone is talking about, but it's actually absurd.
Everyone in here complaining about their pet issue, I'm just wondering why an announcement that the Carnival Microtransactions being in the store isn't accompanied by the Carnival Microtransactions actually being in the store.

Was this posted early?
"
qwertz wrote:
"
SenchuTen wrote:

Not even a "sorry to hear that. We are working on it" reply. That would have been enough to calm down a lot of people.

This.

Really? That's all you need is an untrue, placating, statement to feel "better"?

Cmon. They were on vacation. Sure a few bugs made Sirus annoying at times, and the Legion General crash is disappointing, but let's not go down a hyperbole hole here.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jan 6, 2020, 1:19:28 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:
"
SenchuTen wrote:

This.

Really? That's all you need is an untrue, placating, statement to feel "better"?

Cmon. They were on vacation. Sure a few bugs made Sirus annoying at times, and the Legion General crash is disappointing, but let's not go down a hyperbole hole here.

Thing is it doesn't stop here. Some may experience "few bugs", others cannot play at all. I'm part of the later, having lag/disconections every 5-10 mins, destroying my current maps etc.
Everything was fine before last patch too, and there is not much we can do on our end.

Hopefuly the fix will come soon now, but people reaction to this league release is understandable. Just unfortunate overall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info