Carnival Microtransactions are Now Available in Store - Gore Fireworks Return

i see joker in there :D its about present state of broken game and this advertisement
You guys really do need to give us an update about a new patch this isn't a good time right now to you know MTX stuff despite I know there's a team for MTX and another for patches.

Just makes you look bad.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
path of clowns....

nay.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty

GGG add more Fireworks and some permanent Fireworks for shops pls!

Fireworks to ours HO and Fireworks on use

Regarding this, why have some items from old mystery boxes never found their way to the shop? For example the crystals and fireworks decorations from the gloom mystery box (I think it was called that? I'm not sure, it's been a while... Prophecy I think? Something like that).
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Forget about MTX until we get the news on what ggg is fixing, if anything and WHEN.
I dearly like clowns but I'm in a rut,
Till my Maps are restored, my wallet is shut.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Jan 5, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
Guys Metamorph league is full of bugs. Wr cant accomplish challenges due to it. It feels like an abandoned league. If yes just let us know so we can all just move on and wait for the next league.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Guys Metamorph league is full of bugs. Wr cant accomplish challenges due to it. It feels like an abandoned league. If yes just let us know so we can all just move on and wait for the next league.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
I dearly like clowns but I'm in a rut,
Till my Maps are restored, my wallet is shut.

nah, that doesn't convince Lord Chris to allocate resources to recruit some more fabled 1000 hours QA people and maybe another junior dev. gotta be more generous than that.
Please GGG invent a time machine and bring 3.8 back! I can't stand this torturous league and atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info