We're running a huge sale for the most of the Wings and Back Attachment microtransactions. There are over a hundred Wings and Back Attachments available at discounted prices, including community favourites such as the Dragon Hunter Wings and the Celestial Wings. Check out the full selection of discounts here. Please note that this sale excludes all the Wings and Back Attachment microtransactions which were released since the launch of the Conquerors of the Atlas expansion.

The sale will run until Jan 06, 2020 10:00 PM (EST) (This is displayed in your local time). In case you need points for this sale, we recommend checking out the Core Supporter Packs!

By the way, you have only a few days left to redeem free Divine microtransactions by subscribing to Twitch Prime! Find out more in this announcement. A second month of our promo will start at the beginning of next week.

We're currently working on a patch with a fair amount of improvements and fixes. With a lot of devs are still away it would be too risky to deploy it before the weekend. We're keen to release a patch as soon as possible, likely next week with some changes coming early next week if they can be deployed early.

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice ty
Saved
pog
Thank you GGG!!!
Memory Leaks? Crashes? Seriously You guys and gals dont have any more important things to solve?
!!!!^.^
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
how am I still front page? Forum lurkers must also be on vacation.

Happy New Year everyone!
fix your game wtf
stil ignoring real issues? niceeee
"
Yossa wrote:
stil ignoring real issues? niceeee

Natalia literally wrote that they are working on a patch with fixes and you are saying that they are ignoring issues? Get a grip homie.

You are probably too young to know that adults usually have up to 20 days of annual leave and you always try to combine them with some kind of public holiday to have a bit more of time to "reset" yourself.

Is the timing not the greatest? No it isn't. I myself had Sirus bug out and brick my fight so I couldn't even practice it and since launch of league it was my only chance to fight him because I have full time job.

A bit of understanding and humanity wouldn't hurt those who constantly complain about all the issues. To be frank it's nothing new with GGG which is unfortunate but I also understand them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info