Happy New Year! A 2019 retrospective

In 2019:

We bricked your PAID for map stash to make you play seasons
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
HAPPY NEW YEAR To Ya'll!!! Cheers from Poland!
"
you forgot to mention u made zana sexier

so important !!
LUCK is not a factor !
Pog
What is the 2nd picture from the left in the banner? The witch looking char. Is that a boss ???
Last edited by Llehfonwaps on Dec 31, 2019, 4:46:46 PM
ggg launched 4 expansions that were less that half finished at day 1 of each league. So it really feels much more like only 2 expansions for the whole year.

"We revamped spellcasters, melee combat," Does anyone at ggg actually feel proud of the end result of the dumpster fire that was called a melee combat revamp?

"We posted 382 news articles - an average of 7.3 posts per week." I am guessing you are including posts that only amounted to announcing various MTX sales / releases? Yikes

The over all emphases on this clearly focuses on quantity not quality which is so disappointing. But what else should I expect from a company that consistently releases content that never feels completely tested and rushed. This content always feels like a deadline came due and whatever state the league's development was in just gets pushed out. The repulsive feeling I get from this every league is that obviously ggg knows what issues us players are going to run into but they just refuse to release any information about what those issues / bugs might be.

I just do not know what it will take for ggg to understand the benefits of knowing how to set expectations that would allow players who love to dive into a new league what issues / bugs they will run into because they were not fully fixed before the strict 3 month time line came due.
Hey New Zealand, what's it like in the future? : ) Happy New Year!
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
And yet you still haven't given out a single reward for Closed Beta testers... like... allowing CB testers for PoE 1 to CB test PoE 2 before release... Y'know, as a thanks for being here alongside you guys for almost 8 years....
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
dostov wrote:
ggg launched 4 expansions that were less that half finished at day 1 of each league. So it really feels much more like only 2 expansions for the whole year.

"We revamped spellcasters, melee combat," Does anyone at ggg actually feel proud of the end result of the dumpster fire that was called a melee combat revamp?

"We posted 382 news articles - an average of 7.3 posts per week." I am guessing you are including posts that only amounted to announcing various MTX sales / releases? Yikes

The over all emphases on this clearly focuses on quantity not quality which is so disappointing. But what else should I expect from a company that consistently releases content that never feels completely tested and rushed. This content always feels like a deadline came due and whatever state the league's development was in just gets pushed out. The repulsive feeling I get from this every league is that obviously ggg knows what issues us players are going to run into but they just refuse to release any information about what those issues / bugs might be.

I just do not know what it will take for ggg to understand the benefits of knowing how to set expectations that would allow players who love to dive into a new league what issues / bugs they will run into because they were not fully fixed before the strict 3 month time line came due.

This can all be fixed with a Public Test Realm(PTR) for leagues before released, which ALL closed beta supports gain free access to, so we can submit bug reports/suggestions.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Dec 31, 2019, 5:10:56 PM
Fix map convert problem before this bullshits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info