Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

So explosive arrow lists a base duration of 1 second. This means without increased duration support you have to get your stacks in within one second? Makes it pretty hard to get +radius when using a GMP/LMP setup for clearing. I guess it makes it a bit smoother with less delay, bit it's hard to hit more than 3 attacks per second with a bow, so without doing single target barrage, looks like max effective stacks is really 3 without inc duration support.

hmmm, kind of on the fence about that.

"
HoangBoss wrote:
yo, what's with the spectral throw? so it doesn't deal dmg, only have atk spd for fun?

If it doesn't list a damage modifier, it means it deals 100% of weapon damage.
Last edited by VapidActions on Dec 11, 2019, 10:50:52 PM
Meh they bearly better ;x
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Is molten strike still viable? or will just go with ice shot? or lightning arrow? Need inputs.. Thanks!
CoC+: 42% more multi and 22% crs? What? That's like 100% more multi while other gems got 5% extra more multi. Am I reading this wrong? wtf xD
Killed Raize Zombies that much that you thaught you could even take them out?
Excuse those add cold / fire /light / chaos damage ''not awakened Support Gems'' are be removed?
the new curse on hit and spell echo are probably a must have.
Didn't I read that Arc would be getting buffed?
"
ElysiumNecris wrote:
"
King_of_Limbs wrote:
That Barrage Support looks like totally useless.. after the teaser-news I expected the worst from that speed penalty (which seems fair), but that 62% less damage are ten nails to its coffin.

It should've had just the usual 20% less projectile damage and at minimum 10% more action speed. Oh well. I was hoping for some barrage-light modified LMP. Instead we got... this.
Fun thing to try out - Quill Rain with its 40% less damage, any bow skill and Barrage Support. 106% less damage total. Absolute 0. Brilliant.

We solves reflect guys!!
Can i use both normal and awakened gems in 1 setup? like added lightning damage + awakened added lightning damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info