"
Correct me if i'm wrong but

Barrage
62% less damage = 38% of damage
Shoots 3 aditional projectiles
38% * 4 = 152%
Quiver with +1 arrow
38% * 5 = 190%
Shapper potion (yes i know will be super rare)
38% * 7 = 266%
Vollley fire to fire 6 extra projectiles on 1st and last hit
38% * 19 = 722% (I know it scatters the projectiles, but consider a big enemy)

Isn't this a huge boost actually?
Like i said, correct-me if i'm wrong because i have no idea if this makes sense.

19 projectiles with new awakened chain could do some pretty good clear maybe, specially if you use it with lightning arrow which also hits another 2 enemies for each hit.

I think you are confusing the Barrage skill and the Barrage support. Volley Fire will only work with the Barrage skill, where as the damage info you have given come from the support gem

True, my bad
lil buf for CA so cute :3 tnx ggg
"
ElysiumNecris wrote:
"
King_of_Limbs wrote:
That Barrage Support looks like totally useless.. after the teaser-news I expected the worst from that speed penalty (which seems fair), but that 62% less damage are ten nails to its coffin.

It should've had just the usual 20% less projectile damage and at minimum 10% more action speed. Oh well. I was hoping for some barrage-light modified LMP. Instead we got... this.
Fun thing to try out - Quill Rain with its 40% less damage, any bow skill and Barrage Support. 106% less damage total. Absolute 0. Brilliant.

I believe you may be working that out incorrectly. As it is less, they should be multiplied together not added.

I think it should be .38 * .6 = .228. Still not great but as you are also hitting faster, not total garbage.
"
gnome73 wrote:
"
ElysiumNecris wrote:
"
King_of_Limbs wrote:
That Barrage Support looks like totally useless.. after the teaser-news I expected the worst from that speed penalty (which seems fair), but that 62% less damage are ten nails to its coffin.

It should've had just the usual 20% less projectile damage and at minimum 10% more action speed. Oh well. I was hoping for some barrage-light modified LMP. Instead we got... this.
Fun thing to try out - Quill Rain with its 40% less damage, any bow skill and Barrage Support. 106% less damage total. Absolute 0. Brilliant.

I believe you may be working that out incorrectly. As it is less, they should be multiplied together not added.

I think it should be .38 * .6 = .228. Still not great but as you are also hitting faster, not total garbage.

Exactly. Something like Explosive Arrow stacking can turn out pretty well from this kind of combo.
I'm exited. wish you could use barrage support with wands :( maybe wand rework in next patch?
"
gnome73 wrote:
"
ElysiumNecris wrote:
"
King_of_Limbs wrote:

Maybe. The only way to test that would be in-game. Still, would be very funny to see it being 0.
"
ShadowSludge wrote:
I'm exited. wish you could use barrage support with wands :( maybe wand rework in next patch?
Barrage support does work with wands
"
ShadowSludge wrote:

They specifically mentioned before that Wands will get their time in another league, so whether it's focused solely on it or if it's part of a larger update planned for in the future, it IS something they're working on for later.
yo, what's with the spectral throw? so it doesn't deal dmg, only have atk spd for fun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info