What are they doing to Barrage???
Last edited by UnholyApe on Dec 11, 2019, 8:11:51 PM
yawn
Raise Zombie is so nerfed they didint even want to show it Kappa

Btw nice formating :)
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Where is Zombie gem?

Nerfed so hard that the gem just disappeared from the game.
CoC... I'm in love
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
It’s time boys.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
pog
"
This should ease the minds of a lot of the crybabies from the patchnotes thread. The awakened gems are really stronk. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Not expecting to ever see one drop. Ever. They've got to be gated by something or the regular supports are wasted. Rarity is the only thing I can think of... so they're going to be rare as fuck.
Can we PLEASE get an update on the state of Galvanic Arrow!?

Looking at the gem information, it appears that the skill will not shotgun, and the fate of the threshold jewels is still unknown (rework post said it was out/changed, but the patch notes say nothing).

If Galvanic Arrow goes ahead without the threshold jewel and without shotgunning, it will deal 33% LESS DAMAGE THAN SHRAPNEL SHOT AT LIVE (with threshold jewels, but still...). This does not include the nerfs to Point Blank, either.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
This should ease the minds of a lot of the crybabies from the patchnotes thread. The awakened gems are really stronk. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Not expecting to ever see one drop. Ever. They've got to be gated by something or the regular supports are wasted. Rarity is the only thing I can think of... so they're going to be rare as fuck.

They are drops from the new 5 endgame bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info