Blight Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
Arrowneous wrote:
LOL! You're supposed to be boycotting all mtx until trade is overhauled and GGG lights a fire under Softlayer/Networklayer(IBM Cloud) to get their fiber backbone upgraded to not drop packets. QoP sucks for many players. Come on, hit GGG in their wallet until we get better quality of play and a real trade function (not this trade-chat garbage... the whispers without any answers drive me crazy).

And here I am, pretty comfortable with the current trade system and never had any major lagg issues after the first few days of a league, fuck me for supporting an amazing game, right?
Got footprints and gloves... kinda regret XD
Spent some points in the store today and never got a carnival mystery box. :(
"
Cayote wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
LOL! You're supposed to be boycotting all mtx until trade is overhauled and GGG lights a fire under Softlayer/Networklayer(IBM Cloud) to get their fiber backbone upgraded to not drop packets. QoP sucks for many players. Come on, hit GGG in their wallet until we get better quality of play and a real trade function (not this trade-chat garbage... the whispers without any answers drive me crazy).

And here I am, pretty comfortable with the current trade system and never had any major lagg issues after the first few days of a league, fuck me for supporting an amazing game, right?

just because it works good for you doesnt mean it's amazing for others.

as entitled as you think you're to your opinion other opinions are as valid as yours.

you're welcome to support tencent or whatever you want, still there's people willing to still playing this game regardless of the servers being absolute garbage.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
is there a delay on the mistery box? made purchase yesterday and no box :(
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Cayote wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

just because it works good for you doesnt mean it's amazing for others.

as entitled as you think you're to your opinion other opinions are as valid as yours.

you're welcome to support tencent or whatever you want, still there's people willing to still playing this game regardless of the servers being absolute garbage.

Yeah chill your tits, he knows that from what I gather bro. You want to reign on someones parade you go spill it on the one that actually thinks their opinions are indeed more important than others telling people what to do.

Last I checked the only one that done what you described was the only person that it didn't dawn on you to say it to, whilst you had to make a smartass comment towards someone that actually simply expressed their opinion and didn't tell anybody to either boycott or go and buy mtx, calling them entitled in the process, and as a matter of fact they made a viable response to such a dickish comment.

And you know what? You want to talk about entitled? I too give zero shits if it works like balls for some people, since they feel entitled enough on their opinion that they should want to tell us what to do regardless of how the game plays for others.

TL:DR, Its like someone punching you, you punch them back, and some random waltzes along telling you that you shouldn't be the one to punch them. That is trying to be a smartass yet just coming across as an idiot. Sod off.

p.s, having an internet connection that fucking works cause you pay for it is not being entitled. As a matter of fact, playing a F2P game and "boycotting" said product because its not to your standard, is entitled. Learn the difference.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Dec 9, 2019, 6:37:29 AM
i'm gonna pass on the mystery box this time, the clown stuff just doesn't do it for me. in my eyes, it simply doesn't fit the mood of PoE.

i'm looking forward to 3.9 and all the new supporter packs =) keep up the good work GGG, we love you.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
[deleted] - support helped
Last edited by spiralofhope on Dec 11, 2019, 1:46:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info