Blight Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Very sad to see Cassia retired :( Mostly because I will not see her on "every" map . Secondly because I know the loot drops from the blight will be reduced :(

I plan to play a min of 24hrs this weekend with my lvl93 Necro and do as much as I can before this ends
eyy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
popossum wrote:
"
but not for player-initiated league merges such as SSF or Private Leagues

I wish you're right but this quote still confuse me... They speak about Private Leagues, and I understand the problem for them, but they also speak about SSF in general. Or am I misreading?

They're saying master missions don't merge when players do the merging, such as when you migrate a character out of SSF or a private league. This is to prevent farming master missions on SSF characters or in private leagues and then bringing the missions back into the main leagues repeatedly. Only the private league part of that is potentially pay-to-win, but it's an exploit in both cases. On the other hand, missions will be merged normally when leagues end, because GGG controls when that happens, and it affects all players equally.
Just to say the harlequin portal is pretty dope i want to thank you for that !
I enjoyed the carnival mystery box a lot, it was good for necromancer theme ! I was lucky as fuck with these and these are the best mtx i have !
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Going to be a late start for me... likely the following Monday or Tuesday. Oh well. I might get the first patch in before I have to deal with the problems. Oh... and I get to skip all the "first to" messages. Bonus.

This part genuinely made me laugh. Thank you for that. :D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Good riddance, Blight. I will not miss you.

Here's hoping Metamorph (aka Bestiary 2: Monster Stew) is better.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
+1 weta
🦋 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 💗 🦋
"
Boneweaver1 wrote:
I'm glad I'm addicted to this and not heroin. Pump my veins full of content GGG. *Slaps arm*

yeah yeah, you are addicted to waste money on usless packs. get help.

fk archnemesis.
Blight was awesome. Will be missed.
Just a question though, will Hardcore Blight characters be moved to standard? I sure hope not and expect they will be moved over to Standard hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info