Get the Divine Arcane Portal and Holy Eyes Free With Twitch Prime!

can proceed without putting in my credit card info. you are obliged to put credit card info.
"
frozensteinpp wrote:
no thank you

Exactly, HELL NO
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
when i get it?
Already click CLAIM day ago, but still dont get it......

Then everyone will know you're a dedicated PoE player :D
Beautiful portal, added straight up to my celestial hideout, niiice. Xxx
Followed all the steps, said I claimed the things, six hours later I still don't have them. :(
Seem to be having issues redeeming this from Canada. I have Twitch Prime, and was able to redeem the previous Twitch Prime PoE offer. But for some reason this one isn't working. It keeps giving me some weird browser console error page saying that I have an invalid CSRF token when I try to authorize my Twitch Prime account. Meanwhile I've been able to redeem other prime offers without any difficulty that are currently up.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I wanted to sign up for a free trial Membership for Twitch Prime in order to get a free microtransaction promotion from Path of Exile. I was trying few times but every time got rejected or there was an error on your website so I never signed up and never got my Prime Loot from Path of Exile. However, somehow your system charged me several times.

I just checked my credit card and you charged me few times for 1.70 EUR and once for 5.99 EUR even though I have no Prime account and no benefits/no Path of Exile loot.

I don't know how your system works and why it always gives me error but I do not want to use anything from your side. I would like you to refund the money you charged me by mistake. According to my credit card balance the amount you charged is: 11.09 EUR totally.

I tried what I could. All the same error, nothing is working from your side. I changed my address I tried to link and unlink my Amazon account or whatever. Nothing is working. I am done with it. Looks like a big scammer activity. Every time I click the button you charge me for "authorization"or whatever charges for nothing. How many time are you gonna do it? For now I can see I was charged like five or six times for 1.70 EUR and one time for 5.99 EUR. Please just make sure to refund everything and that is it. I am done with this really, it is not friendly at all, nothing is working and nothing is clear, no messages to understand, no useful links to explain, big disappointment!
Has been in contact with like 6 people from Amazon redirecting from Australian chat to UK chat to tons of emails which look the same as not a tailored made response. A lot of very "sincere" apologizes, sorry stuff but nothing helped. They do not give Prime access and only charge you many times. SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!
"
p4piedad wrote:
can proceed without putting in my credit card info. you are obliged to put credit card info.

Yes you are and you are also getting charged. I got charged like 6 times and didnt get anything. Amazon Prime is a scammer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info