Get the Divine Arcane Portal and Holy Eyes Free With Twitch Prime!

"
vitalspot7 wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
No thanks I don't want to pay amazon anything.

Then what is the point of this comment anyway? Isn't it like 3$ for the first month, get the bundle, then contact amazon to cancel your membership and refund you?

So I can just claim my loot, cancel my membership and I won't be charged anything?
I got the eyes ingame but no portal

Hopefully just a bug?
"free"

easy trap.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
No thx. This is just pathetic.

And here is another one, when they say:

1. Claim monthly free games and in-game loot.
2. Exclusive in-game loot for some of your favorite games.

In-game loot? In Path of Exile? Yeah, right. Hahahaha. It´s not ever gonna happen. Exclusive even? Again, Hahahahah.

If you go in there and sign up for this deal and you only gonna use it because for/of Path of Exile you gonna be for sure very dissapointed.

Seriously, don´t be a fool.

GGG, I know you can do better then this.
"
rami1337 wrote:
Big Boomer-League inc!!11!!1!

NICE ONE BOOMER!
Is it possible for Taiwan server player to get it? Thanks.
"
Both microtransactions are also available in our shop.

Best part of the entire post.

Not much for eye MTX myself; they lost a lot of appeal for me once I discovered they don't work very well with lots of the helmet MTX.

As for the Divine Arcane Portal... well, the original Arcane Portal is one of my bigger sources of buyer's remorse. It seemed cool for about a day, then quickly lost its lustre. I might buy the Divine version once it goes on sale, but I admit I'd be pretty wary, given how quickly I went off the original.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
So, I've linked my Twitch and Amazon Prime accounts, what now? I'm on PS4.
"
Hellishly wrote:
"
This promotion is available to Path of Exile account holders only on our main international server

Does this mean those on the Australian servers are ineligible?

Having an Amazon Prime account isn't an issue, already have that.

As long as your country support amazon prime, you should be able to redeem. Unless you are on Chinese server then you cannot claim it.
"
So, I've linked my Twitch and Amazon Prime accounts, what now? I'm on PS4.

Step 1 Sign up for a free trial of Twitch Prime.
Step 2 Create or log in to your Path of Exile account.
Step 3 Visit this page to link your account to Twitch or update your permissions if you've linked your account in the past.
Step 4 Sign in to your Twitch account on twitch.tv and click the crown in the top right corner then claim the offer.
Step 5 That's it! Fulfilling this process should automatically grant the microtransactions to your account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info