Path of Exile has partnered with Twitch Prime to bring you the Divine Arcane Portal and Holy Eyes for free when you subscribe to Twitch Prime! Until the 7th of January you'll be able to redeem these free cosmetic effects by starting a free one-month trial with Twitch Prime and linking your Path of Exile account to Twitch.

What are the benefits of Twitch Prime?

Claim monthly free games and in-game loot
  • Exclusive in-game loot for some of your favorite games
  • Free games included with Twitch Prime
  • Limited time promotions you won’t want to miss

Get special Twitch perks
  • Free Twitch channel subscription ($5 value) every month
  • Reign supreme with a Prime members-only chat badge
  • Exclusive Twitch chat colors and emotes

Twitch Prime is part of Amazon Prime
  • Shopping on Amazon.com is fast and convenient with free two-day shipping.
  • Watch your favorite movies and TV shows including award-winning Amazon Originals.
  • Listen to over 2+ million songs, ad-free on any device.

How do I redeem these microtransactions?

Once you have an Amazon Prime or Prime Video account, you link it to your Twitch account and start taking advantage of all the amazing perks Twitch Prime offers. To get started with Twitch Prime sign up for a free trial at twitchprime.com.

In most countries, you get Twitch Prime by being an Amazon Prime member and then linking your Amazon and Twitch Prime account. You can do all of this at twitchprime.com.

• Step 1 Sign up for a free trial of Twitch Prime.
  • Step 2 Create or log in to your Path of Exile account.
  • Step 3 Visit this page to link your account to Twitch or update your permissions if you've linked your account in the past.
  • Step 4 Sign in to your Twitch account on twitch.tv and click the crown in the top right corner then claim the offer.
  • Step 5 That's it! Fulfilling this process should automatically grant the microtransactions to your account.

Both microtransactions are also available in our shop.

Who can Redeem this Offer?

This promotion is available to Path of Exile account holders only on our main international server and only in countries where Amazon Prime is available. This offer can be redeemed on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Path of Exile on Twitch

Path of Exile has an active base of community streamers. With your Twitch Prime subscription you'll be granted a free subscription to your favourite streamer! Be sure to check out our community streamers over on Twitch.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
closed
(🌸=◡=)
Last edited by rami1337 on Jan 18, 2023, 10:43:17 AM
dank
dank
Last edited by dattemayo on Dec 5, 2019, 4:23:42 PM
easy, got it
no thank you
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
will the challenge rewards look as good as the portal? probably not. :-/
to be delivered 2 weeks after sign-up

Spoiler
Kidding!!! sorry I couldn't help it :)

Edit: on a serious note it says I "Successfully claimed" the loot with the little twitch fireworks & such but... portal/mtx not in the game. Maybe it really is lagging! heh.

Another edit: ok I got it now. I'm not sure if it's because I hammered the option a few times more or because it was delayed but the portal is now in the game. No msg kicked back to messages to indicate anything, FYI.

final edit: ok you actually offered up something really nice - it's a really cool portal, thanks
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 5, 2019, 6:40:08 PM
actually awesome looking and exclusive twitch prime rewards? OH yes baby :D
Awesome !
"
This promotion is available to Path of Exile account holders only on our main international server

Does this mean those on the Australian servers are ineligible?

Having an Amazon Prime account isn't an issue, already have that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info