Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

Will the new Core supporter packs offer the same t-shirt currently available for the $160-$480 supporters or a different t-shirt design?

I kinda want another T-Shirt of that type and don't wanna lose the opportunity to get that one if you release a new t-shirt design

Last edited by NickRyan779 on Dec 7, 2019, 5:31:17 PM
cant wait more~
What's the last day to buy, Dec 31st?
RIP wallet. I was hoping for more time, but looks like it's time to set up a payment plan earlier than expected.
I'll probably buy the grand sanctum support pack, but first I want to see core support packs.
"
Un4GiveN_ wrote:
I'll probably buy the grand sanctum support pack, but first I want to see core support packs.

Me too but if the league starts and I move quickly through the content, when the cores come out, my hype could pass.

I just hope the new cores come out soon.
Anyone know if hey will tease the new ones ahead of time so people on the fence can decide if they prefer the current older ones or rather purchase the new packs?

"
Zidstar wrote:
Anyone know if hey will tease the new ones ahead of time so people on the fence can decide if they prefer the current older ones or rather purchase the new packs?

+1 let me see these new packs and i'll buy one straight up.
"
Un4GiveN_ wrote:

Same here. Really like that pack, but I'd also like to see the new core packs first, before I purchase. If I like one of the smaller tiers more, I'd regret my purchase, so I'm holding my money back for now. GGG, please hurry up!
Want to see the new core supporter packs

Hurry up GGG!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info