Reworked Bow Skill Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

Save me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
gg bow meta.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I already was planning on Ea barrage build for starter. When I saw in preview... HNNNNGH!!
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Bow League looking dope cant wait!
SO... basically Tornado Shot still the go-to skill, eh? Good to know what I'm playing next league!
Having very limited secondary projectile range is a pretty huge deal in normal clearing. It affects how far normal projectiles chain as well.

Tornado shot strengths were that you could have great effective coverage of the entire screen and behind with how far the projectiles travelled along with chain and the number of projectiles.

It may still be usable but it's not longer the screen clearing monster it was before
Will you add some flat damage to gems itself, like you did with melee?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
geez i can't wait for patch notes. these are looking pretty spicy.

i'll probably still have to wait to make an EA build to see how it fairs. will really need to see new items/mods and stuff to see if it'll be worth, but im liking the sounds of the changes.

galvanic arrow sounds incredible now. shoots 3 arrows and its area also scales with proj speed? that sounds very nice TBH. and with flat lightning dmg...mmmm
this could be my league starter in SSF. i'll definitely be considering it. should be decent early damage with good clear with low gear requirements, as in the tempest
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info