Weekend Sale! Discounts to 50 Points or Less!

I agree with those unsatisfied players. This is a pretty meager sale for Black Friday. I was hoping to see some of the more expensive sets at possibly even a 10% discount. 10 points away from Transcendence armor set. 830/840 points. Extremely expensive set. The store always has been steep and I never complained, but in this case, with what is the biggest sale of the year for many people, it would be nice to have a basic storewide discount. Even if it's a low percentage. Then for some of the cheaper items go with the better discount. In the end I paid 300 points for the transcendence portal. If I dont break down and add more tabs to my growing collection, maybe I'll get the armor with my next upgrade/purchase. At that price, I start to get buyer's remorse despite my few thousand hours invested. Maybe I'll grab some skin transfers at the discount price.
Where is the shield skins? :)
Was this supposed to be some sort of "black friday" thing? If it was,it sucks.

I expected something like a transcendence or oriath portal effect for half the price,or something in those lines,some really cool MTX or armor sets or something that were always more expensive with a discount.

Not some reskin orange portal effect that is down from 75 points to 45 points. Is this it? As in am I supposed to be amazed by this?

Most of the stuff on discount is either really old, or isn't worth the money.
Last edited by Nosferat on Nov 30, 2019, 7:31:58 AM
Actually, I was pleased as punch to see the Wolpertinger pets included in the 50 pt sale. I'd already picked up the Grunting Wolpertinger (best name of the three in my opinion), and was able to complete the set.

There were a few other goodies I picked up as well, like the bees skin for raging spirits. In all, not a bad assortment of cheapo mtx... although I suppose it's pretty telling that I had a lot of them already.

So thanks for the sale!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
And no shield effects again. Please give us some low budget shield skin/effect microtransaction.
"
s3t wrote:
And no shield effects again. Please give us some low budget shield skin/effect microtransaction.

You could always buy a ten-pack of skin transfers for 35 pts (during this sale) and use Kaltenhalt to make all your shields look like garbage can lids. ;)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Nice!

I'd love to see a solid stash sale.

Or a bundled stash pack with a few tabs such as a currency tab, premium tab, map tab, and essence tab. Or something like that
eeeeeeeeeeh ill pass, i apreciate the try, but shitty mtx is not my thing lol
nice sale
"
GenocideFnD wrote:
I agree with those unsatisfied players. This is a pretty meager sale for Black Friday. I was hoping to see some of the more expensive sets at possibly even a 10% discount. 10 points away from Transcendence armor set. 830/840 points. Extremely expensive set. The store always has been steep and I never complained, but in this case, with what is the biggest sale of the year for many people, it would be nice to have a basic storewide discount. Even if it's a low percentage. Then for some of the cheaper items go with the better discount. In the end I paid 300 points for the transcendence portal. If I dont break down and add more tabs to my growing collection, maybe I'll get the armor with my next upgrade/purchase. At that price, I start to get buyer's remorse despite my few thousand hours invested. Maybe I'll grab some skin transfers at the discount price.

Be glad you're not trying to pick up a Lightning Coil Hideout Deco :)

It's not been on sale since April.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info