Weekend Sale! Discounts to 50 Points or Less!

I absolutely hate it when you guys come out with new packs, I buy them, i spend points, then 2 days later you release a buncha stuff i bought at 50 points instead of the 100-300 it was. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
Thanks for the discounts but to say the truth there aren't really any skins here worth buying even though they are discounted...

It's like you guys have taken the least used skins and dropped some points off of them which doesn't make the favorable at all.

Not even a single decent/OK'ish looking helm discounted.

I pass.

Well that's quite possible. It wouldn't make too much sense discounting an item that sells well at full price ^^
So many "legacy" mtx, almost nothing from the recent years.

I hope the MTX graphics will be updated in the PoE2.0 engine and it won't be like slapping "vintage" sticker on the characters when applied after 2.0 release.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
"
Iamod wrote:
I absolutely hate it when you guys come out with new packs, I buy them, i spend points, then 2 days later you release a buncha stuff i bought at 50 points instead of the 100-300 it was. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If it was that recent you could ask if there's anything they could do, I've been able to do that in the past, altho not for GGG specifically.
"
"
"
Chris Wilson : "Put the worst mtx in game on this 50 Points Sale, if any even normal looking, or at least NICE MTX is found, the one who added it is fired, they have to not want to buy any of them, put only the trash, the garbage, and make the announcement make them expect totally something else when they read it, but when they get there they close the chrome tab.Ok let's do this !!!!!"
🎥 https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 MAGIx THREAD SC - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
Last edited by Schmockla on Nov 29, 2019, 5:24:20 AM
"
Relarious wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:

If it was that recent you could ask if there's anything they could do, I've been able to do that in the past, altho not for GGG specifically.

I'm much more interested in the implied recurrence of this event and the lack of learning from it involved.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
awesome thank you!
Nice!
Nice!

PS: Is the website login half broken? ... I keep needing to log in twice, as the first time logging in it just resets to the loginscreen again after finishing the captcha, as if I never logged in. Without any error messages. (using firefox)
Just trash overpriced....nah...We wanna real sales..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info