Metamorph Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

Something is *seriously* wrong with the way those silver/white wings move.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
the damnation should have an hideout instead of the character effect
I can't afford the grand Sanctum but I am going to see if I can buy the Sanctum Pack at one point, thankfully there are a few armour sets that might look good with the wings/weapon effect
"
nidofu wrote:
if i buy the Grand Sanctum pack with the weapon effect, will i be able to equip it on both weapons or do i need to buy an extra one?

weapon effects from supporter packs work on both weapons. no need to buy two
Last edited by dachoppa on Nov 28, 2019, 2:12:03 PM
Why can't I upgrade my previously bought points to Metamorph supporter pack? I can upgrade them into core supporter pack. I did not buy the point with any other supporter pack, just separately. I'd love to buy a new one, but I don't want to waste my upgrade! ;)
Other than the ugly helmet on the grand sanctum pack (not the hooded one), everything about these supporter packs looks amazing.
The Grand sanctum mtx looks almost all really good.

But why is a freakin mask added to almost every hood mtx? I just want my character to keep his face and not some freakin glowing eyes!
Picked up the Grand Sanctum one, absolutely amazing. Ty so much GGG, good luck with the Metamorph launch, can't wait.
"
Tinuvar wrote:
The Grand sanctum mtx looks almost all really good.

But why is a freakin mask added to almost every hood mtx? I just want my character to keep his face and not some freakin glowing eyes!

yep, would prefer a hood with a normal face
"
Why can't I upgrade my previously bought points to Metamorph supporter pack? I can upgrade them into core supporter pack. I did not buy the point with any other supporter pack, just separately. I'd love to buy a new one, but I don't want to waste my upgrade! ;)

It's always this way. Only points bought after the release of a pack series can be used on upgrades to that series. That upgrade option you have for the current Core series won't be usable on the next Core series.

As to the packs themselves, they are both nice but Sanctum is the one I like better. Which is off-brand, normally I much prefer the dark mtx effects. The character effect in Damnation is definitely inferior to the Sanctum wings, and follows the swirly theme many others do. It looks like it should be an aura effect, not a character effect.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info