New Bow Support Gems in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Notgorghor wrote:
Screen shake is cancer.

you can turn it off in the options
"
dachoppa wrote:
now we just need a bow support gem that tunnels arrows through an 11 dimensional wormhole. i think we already have all other ways to launch arrows.

Blink Arrow support? ;D

That said, I was suprised to find "Arrow nova" to be the support that it is. When I first heard that it launches an arrow upwards, I was so hyped because I thought it would behave like rain of arrows.

Besides, not sure if this would ever be implemented, a reverse GMP would be kinda fun, that starts in a way greater volley would start you off, but instead of spreading out would close to your targeting point to have a form of increased single target damage?

Another way I could think of is a sort of "Heavy draw" support that works similiar to vicious projectiles work at the moment, increasing your physical damage on projectiles more, but also decreases your attack speed per gem level, although it may be just unnecessary.

Overall, pretty happy about new supports, looks cool GGG
"
This support gem causes skills to fire wand and bow skill projectiles sequentially

Is this confirmation that the new barrage support will not work with spells, such as fireball, freezing pulse, essence drain, and ball lightning? If so, why was this decision made?

And least we forget, any improvements (that are not bow related) coming for wand attacks before or in 4.0?
Not gonna lie... Greater Voley + Barrage looks sick
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
For those wondering -

"
Arrow Nova Support and Barrage Support can't support Scourge Arrow

Source:- https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e283f3/announcements_new_bow_support_gems_in_path_of/f8u8any/?context=10
SHOW ME KINETIC BLAST WITH BARRAGE SUPPORT ! ! !
gotta do what you gotta do
WOW
Wait.... what armor MTX is that?? I want it!!
"
dachoppa wrote:
now we just need a bow support gem that tunnels arrows through an 11 dimensional wormhole.
We sure can use some plasmaguns in the game, even if as a weapon skins.
Yeah okay, this looks pretty sick. Might roll a barrage puncture build, maybe with some impale? Tried an impale barrage build last league, didn't really work out.

Still, would like to see barrage support work for projectile spells. Barrage Fireball would make Fireball actually interesting to me.
Last edited by WyrdDarcnyzz on Nov 27, 2019, 12:16:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info