Your Conquerors of the Atlas Questions Answered - Part One

Very poor QA , if u gonna say wait and see to half of the q's ,just choose another subject that u can deliver decent information about it.
Seems single map farming will be gone soon , i hope at least we wont have to do "undesired" maps over and over.
I'm really curious about details with atlas changes, cuz seems it might kill all the fun
Don't touch atlas in standard, completed once stays that way forever, very simple. Think of it as bugs and lag - stay there eternally.
Are maps on the atlas are diffrent for each account or the atlas is the same for everybody just like pre 3.9
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I got high hopes for Metamorph along with the new Atlas tbh.

I am hoping Metamorph sticks the landing and is added to the core game after that, I think this mechanic could be the perfect solution to the games' difficulty.

That being, leaving the rest of the content for us "smaller peeps" that don't push end game to such extremes dwell on maps and at some point even do Conqueror final boss/es, and the rest that go Uber and complain the game is "easy" (a notion I hardly agree with but anyway) can dive as deep as they want in this new system.

It could really be a game changer, allowing for some combinations of boss encounters that are just beyond in terms of difficulty.

Should be perfect as the "meta shaper" of the game from there on if it works right.

I assume that is pretty much why it was called Metamorph to begin with :)
Will the watcher's eye jewels drop be tuned up to the circumstances or it will be an ultra rare/unobtainable item for now an on? its a great item to let go just because.
"
chaoshobo69 wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Will tier variability affect the Hall of Grandmasters?

It will, though the tier of this map doesn't affect the damage or life of the Grandmasters.

Wait what? Care to explain this one?

It's a pvp instance so pvp scaling is active there, no matter what tier the map itself is.

I know and that's the thing I do understand, the part that I don't understand is the "It will". How?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Remove HoGM from atlas. PoE PvP is joke and this map is sign of stupidity and failed past.
will goals for unique and T16 maps be reset ??
"
Well,

I am glad I got a mapstash... players without will cry with their 4 stashtabs when every single map can have up to 16 tiers as DROP...

Why not making all maps completely TIERLESS and just make them have that tier that you have currently configured? This is a way too much itemoverload.

Yep, this is gonna be a complete map overload and clutter. 16 tiers of each, meah...

Good suggestion on your part though Akuma, would be nice.

BUUUT OF COURSE it's not gonna happen since it would hurt GGG earnings probably. Map Stash Tab for this expansion/league should be a very hot product. Well, if at least they make a nice discount on it then cool :)
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
Well,

I am glad I got a mapstash... players without will cry with their 4 stashtabs when every single map can have up to 16 tiers as DROP...

Why not making all maps completely TIERLESS and just make them have that tier that you have currently configured? This is a way too much itemoverload.

Yep, this is gonna be a complete map overload and clutter. 16 tiers of each, meah...

Good suggestion on your part though Akuma, would be nice.

BUUUT OF COURSE it's not gonna happen since it would hurt GGG earnings probably. Map Stash Tab for this expansion/league should be a very hot product. Well, if at least they make a nice discount on it then cool :)

Wait, what? So they aren't tierless? I thought they were either tierless, or, each map has a set tier, and upon changing the watcher keystone thingies the tiers change dynamically...

Soooo, let me get this straight then, if a map is T4, it drops as T4, and if you upgrade region to T10, all T4 you had are still T4, and now it has a chance to drop as T10 in some map, and if you do it to say T13 you can have a T13 version of the map????

To quote the Witch on this, "too much clutter".
I mean seriously, even with a map tab, this seems totally backwards.

And so ontop of this a map dropped as T4, when you change the atlas to T10 say, and you insert it to the device, its kinda pointless and still a T4? (Pointless I mean with the Altas, changing it or not will not change the maps themselves in reality, but just their map drop?)

Are we sure this is how this works? This sound completely backward.

I assumed tiers were just gone now on maps. Or that they had like a set minimum at least, say a map cannot be under T7 for example, and then the Atlas modifier was a modifier that changed whichever map you inserted to the Tier you dynamically changed it to and back. Wouldn't this just have been easier to do? And way better for end game play-ability?

Again, we sure its this way? Not so keen on it anymore. That is a hell lot of useless drops to be clinging onto.

edit: and why would they object to it? Map stash tabs are already a hot sell for endgamers. Even I that couldnt care about maps for a long time am now considering getting a map tab and that is without the change. Would feel very forced after that. Even with my other, what is it, 10 tabs? Still too much clutter.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Nov 26, 2019, 5:28:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info