Your Conquerors of the Atlas Questions Answered - Part One

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Oh, how nice... farmable high end stuff (watchstones) that only the nolifers, farm bots, and the small number of verifiably skilled players will have access to... and they'll affect a dozen or more maps at once...

F* the lifers and casuals yet again.

buuu f.... huuu, this is not a game for casuals, if it where.... well look at wow and diablo..
Just be happy you are born in a age with a computer where you can play a game great as this...

once again, any game tilted towards causality will ruin it.
"
Will tier variability affect the Hall of Grandmasters?

It will, though the tier of this map doesn't affect the damage or life of the Grandmasters.

Wait what? Care to explain this one?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Oh, how nice... farmable high end stuff (watchstones) that only the nolifers, farm bots, and the small number of verifiably skilled players will have access to... and they'll affect a dozen or more maps at once...

F* the lifers and casuals yet again.

Really do not understand your post. If you are so casual, that within 2 months of league you cannot climb to high end content, because of knowdledge/time possibility and etc, than sorry, league type of gaming is not for you.

Than you need to play on Standard. For example, i had the same issue around year ago, i was constantly in business trips, working for more than 11 hours/day, so i was playing 2-3 times per week maximum with maximum 2 hours. So that's why i skipped the league, and was playing on standard with my previous character, and i was completely ok with that, just to fun to run few times.

Really, GGG have done a great job in helping the people, who is playing less than 2 hours/day - daily master quests, easing the delve - this was 2 main upgrades last league.
The only question I want an answer is "Will the tower we can see in the trailer be a new hideout ?"
6 out of 10 of the questions have the same answer:
unique watchstones wait and see.
Kind of a waste of a Q&A maybe select more varied topics for the questions whoever selects the questions.
Last edited by CoolDepot on Nov 25, 2019, 8:52:44 AM
So this is the change that forces me to buy a map stash tab, now that there will be so many varieties of the same map; management by a tab seems best. After spending hundreds on this game, I have bought only about 3 specialty tabs.

And now I really can't see how a startup account can handle all the maps and supporting items in their basic tabs. 3.9 is going to have some interesting statistics on players (recruitment, inactives [beyond first week], and time played as well as how many maps ran)

And poe2 or 4.0 is still so far off, I don't know if I will get to play it.
Last edited by VultureTX on Nov 25, 2019, 9:25:30 AM
What happens to masters and their missions.....could not see that one on map reveal in any place
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Will tier variability affect the Hall of Grandmasters?

It will, though the tier of this map doesn't affect the damage or life of the Grandmasters.

Wait what? Care to explain this one?

It's a pvp instance so pvp scaling is active there, no matter what tier the map itself is.
No more target farming will be interesting, if thats the case.
I can only guess unique watchstones will do one (or both) of:
Add higher chance of one previous mechanics to maps in area: breach, legion, harbinger etc, not 100% but higher
Or add Shaper/Elder influence to areas, that sounds more reasonable, and i think beating shaper/uber elder would unlock this watchstone.
Also suspect synthesis areas access from unique watchstone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info