Super Stash Sale

"
kassigainen wrote:
"

There is no way any real player will ........ (loser comment removed).

This works both ways - go be white knight and defend company incompetence somewhere else.
It's because "defenders" like you who label any constructive feedback as "crying", broken shit is never fixed in reasonable time.

Alfredilopulus, do you need me to call an ambulance for you?, because you just got smashed.

Game, set and match to kassigainen, complete domination and destroy-ation

0 drop gang 4 life
"
kassigainen wrote:
"

There is no way any real player will be discouraged by any of the things you just said. Go cry somewhere else.

This works both ways - go be white knight and defend company incompetence somewhere else.
It's because "defenders" like you who label any constructive feedback as "crying", broken shit is never fixed in reasonable time.

Funny fact, people that cry as much as kassigainen does, then starts spewing ignorant phrases like "white knight" at people that disagree with them, are way more addicted to the game than anyone defending the company.

If this person was actually as upset as he is pretending to be he would put his money where his mouth is and quit the game. But he won't, because he is a hopelessly addicted nobody venting over some useless cosmetic crap from watching a stream he would have watched regardless, because he's an addict.

Why any of you bothered to reply to this rage machine is beyond me. You guys are not new to gaming forums at this point. You know how these people are. They cry and cry and cry and cry and cry because the game is the ONLY thing they have in their existence that gives them any feeling of accomplishment, and when they don't get a pointless crappy reward they "think" they deserved they fly into uber sad and pathetic rage mode.

There is no talking sense into this kid. Why try?
Last edited by Phoulmouth on Nov 22, 2019, 9:11:21 PM
"
Phoulmouth wrote:

Funny fact, people that cry as much as kassigainen does, then starts spewing ignorant phrases like "white knight" at people that disagree with them, are way more addicted to the game than anyone defending the company.

If this person was actually as upset as he is pretending to be he would put his money where his mouth is and quit the game. But he won't, because he is a hopelessly addicted nobody venting over some useless cosmetic crap from watching a stream he would have watched regardless, because he's an addict.

Why any of you bothered to reply to this rage machine is beyond me. You guys are not new to gaming forums at this point. You know how these people are. They cry and cry and cry and cry and cry because the game is the ONLY thing they have in their existence that gives them any feeling of accomplishment, and when they don't get a pointless crappy reward they "think" they deserved they fly into uber sad and pathetic rage mode.

There is no talking sense into this kid. Why try?

Welcome to the forums.
While I appreciate you spending time to generate few paragraphs with your feelings and fears, I'd be better if you post something constructive next time.
Thoughts about why GGG haven't fixed Fragments tab image promo and Youtube preview video in a year, for example. It is still thread about stash sales, right? People must see what they are actually buying, isn't it?
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 22, 2019, 9:36:10 PM
Man when it comes to monetization, this place can be such cancer. Honestly though i'd rather them doing this kind of stuff when they can rather than try and address this as a priority. For me personally, I'd rather get that one more interesting item than the menus fixed, I mean that new shield matters more to me than menus being fixed.

I appreciate people disagree, but just offering an alternative angle. Plus they are always behind schedule, so there is that too.
No thx. I´m fine.
I will buy some of the new upcoming Metamorph and Conquerors of the new Atlas Supporter Packs instead.
I'm just curious about how many supporter packs I bought thus far.
"
Unabated wrote:

It shows you have bought minimum 8. Those squares under you name on the right are all the support packs you have AFAIK.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Unabated wrote:

It shows you have bought minimum 8. Those squares under you name on the right are all the support packs you have AFAIK.

maybe he bought some of them multiple times and lost count
also, core supporter packs show only 1 icon
Last edited by NixNie on Nov 23, 2019, 2:17:02 AM
"
NixNie wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Unabated wrote:

maybe he bought some of them multiple times and lost count
also, core supporter packs show only 1 icon

Well yeah, that is why I said "minimum 8" because there is the chance of that. :)
"
51R3N wrote:
Before I buy any more stash tabs, does anyone know if our stash tabs will be carried over to PoE2 or do we have to buy new ones for that when it launches?

"
kassigainen wrote:

It's small thing like this or Twitch drops fiasco or your broken Steam currency conversion rates that discourage players from giving you any more money.

Twitch drops were a total fail.
I heard about the Twitch drop fail. It would have been nice to know that they were even streaming it on Twitch. I would have watched. I only heard about it from a tweet that was made on the last day, and because of the timezone, by the time I saw it, the whole damn thing was over. They should have clearly announced the Twitch stream on Facebook, Twitter and their homepage BEFORE the stream.

You mean like:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2674650
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661221
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2676838
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2677267
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2677552

Okay, I'm getting tired linking all the times they mentioned it just here in the Announcements section.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info