This weekend we're discounting every type of Stash Tab, including the Delve Tab, Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs (PC only)! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Nov 25, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time). If you need some extra points, we recommend checking out the Blight supporter packs, before they leave the store forever!

Thank you so much for your support! Have a great weekend and get ready for a teaser season!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I actually needed a couple of stash tabs, so I might as well :)
Fragments Tab preview still hasn't been fixed despite reports.

It is that hard to update 30 second YT video or make a new screenshot for store? Maybe you need help with that?

It's small thing like this or Twitch drops fiasco or your broken Steam currency conversion rates that discourage players from giving you any more money.
Last edited by kassigainen on Nov 21, 2019, 10:33:27 PM
I want to buy stashes but I dont want to buy these current support packs.

Can I buy the points only and then convert the value into the new supporter packs?
"
m3lt wrote:

Can I buy the points only and then convert the value into the new supporter packs?

There is an upgrade system for points into the supporter packs which SHOULD be available when the new league supporter packs come out. but it also may not due to them being new, taking a risk I would guess
"
Unch wrote:
"
m3lt wrote:

There is an upgrade system for points into the supporter packs which SHOULD be available when the new league supporter packs come out. but it also may not due to them being new, taking a risk I would guess

Yeah, I will send them a ticket I guess.
"
m3lt wrote:
"
Unch wrote:
"
m3lt wrote:

Yeah, I will send them a ticket I guess.

I'm looking in my transaction history and finding i can upgrade my points into the current support pack, I would imagine it would be the same for the new packs as well.
pog
No supporter packs this week?
I got a reply from their customer support that they only allow points purchased during each of the respective packs to be upgraded.

So it means that if you buy points now, they can only be upgraded to the support packs that were current when you bought the points.

:(

Oh well I guess its a pass for me then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info