New Bow Skills in Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

I'm mostly looking forward to the barrage changes. Could open up to a lot of interesting build ideas seeing as barrage will be a support instead of a skill.
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
I am genuinely excited by the new balista skills.
Ranger needs some love so this is welcomed
I mean if the they have the same hp value of spell totem ect they totaly usless in current PoE. Spectres or zombies can reach what 40k+ life and they still dying sometimes...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 21, 2019, 4:58:53 PM
Not hyped at all
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
new?
No matter what damage buffs this class gets, it is always a glass cannon build. Getting one-shotted at higher levels just takes the fun out of it.
"
MateoAce wrote:
No matter what damage buffs this class gets, it is always a glass cannon build. Getting one-shotted at higher levels just takes the fun out of it.

Well with 5k life and lot of evasion and shock imune u can be fine i think but it will need a loooot of focus.
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
I wonder what does the "Iron Commander" become with this?
"
I mean if the they have the same hp value of spell totem ect they totaly usless in current PoE. Spectres or zombies can reach what 40k+ life and they still dying sometimes...

Last build I played was a 10+ totem Iron Commander, I never cared about the totem's life because they're disposable. You expect minions to follow you- if you get good clear speed with totems, you abandon them every second and remake new ones.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info