ExileCon is Tomorrow! Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

POG ...but sad for me..
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Damnit I have no p, wait it's just clowns. Why don't you hook everyone up with those sweet ass Madcap Wings just for the hell of it? Much better promotion I think.

"Get a free pair of Madcap Wings when you view the store."
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Hyped
As this is the time when i am preparing to go to work, I'm so glad i have tomorrow off. I'll be able to watch the majority of the event live.
I bet blizzard will follow you all weekend 🤣🤣🤣
We all believe in you and waiting! D4 shall not pass! XD
All the best for tomorrow guys, i really hope you made some incredible news for PoE 4.0

So that means only if i purchase microtransactions from specials I can get the free box, right ?
OMG ! So excited ! I can't wait to read what they gonna do with bannig peoples.

Why not ban us all - for no good reason, or actually in order to create new account and buy mere Item Shop stuff AGAIN !

Yeah. This would be working. Will it ?! or will it make us switch to ESO or something ?

Please note this in your podcast.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Nov 15, 2019, 2:49:35 AM
Meah, have a 10 points leftover laying around, thought I'm gonna buy a skin transfer to get a "free" carnival mystery box. But when I actually saw what the box offers I've changed my mind :). Even 6 points feels like a rip off...

Maybe next time.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info